Raspberry Pi Gigabit Ethernet USB 3.2 Gen1 HUB HAT 1 ETH 3 USB Ports Driver Free
This Gigabit Ethernet and USB 3.2 Gen 1 HUB HAT is compatible with Raspberry Pi motherboards. It features 3x USB 3.2 Gen1 Ports and a Gigabit Ethernet Port. It is Driver-Free Plug & Play hardware compatible with Linux, mac OS Windows, and Android Operating Systems. With this HAT, you can connect additional network and USB devices to your Raspberry Pi. There is a 40 Pin Raspberry Pi standard GPIO extension header on the board.
Connected with Raspberry Pi 4, the data rate speed reaches 5 Gbps with USB 3.2 Gen1 ports. It is 10 times faster as compared to USB 2.0 ports.
Features of Raspberry Pi Gigabit Ethernet and USB 3.2 Gen1 HUB HAT
- USB 3.2 Gen1 ports are compatible with USB 3.0, 2.0, and 1.1
- Gigabit Ethernet port is 1000M / 100M / 10M compatible
- USB-C power port onboard for external 5V DC power supply
- USB port indicators x3
- Power Indicator x1
- Plug & Play Driver-Free HAT supports Windows, Linux, mac OS, and Android Operating Systems.
- Ideal for Raspberry Pi 400 and Raspberry Pi 4B (Also supports other Raspberry Pi motherboards)
The optimal data rate is achieved with Raspberry Pi 400 and Raspberry Pi 4B since they have USB 3 ports. The data rate will be less with previous Raspberry Pi versions.
Hardware Components on USB 3.2 Gen1 Gigabit Ethernet HUB HAT
- GPIO 40 Pin extension header
- HUB Input USB 3.2 Gen 1
- Extended ports USB 3.2 Gen 1
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- PWR ONLY Port
- USB HUB Chip VL817-Q7
- USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Converter RTL8153B
- Gigabit Ethernet Transformer TGE-2401SR
- Power Indicator PWR
- USB 1 ~ USB 3 Indicators
- FLASH Chip MX25L512EOI-10G
- Weight: 84 Grams
- Dimensions: 85mm x 56.5mm | 8.5cm x 5.65cm
- Gigabit Ethernet USB 3.2 Gen1 HUB HAT (x1)
- USB 3.0 Cable Dual plug 60cm Long (x1)
- USB 3.0 Adapter (x1)