KKSB Odroid M1 Case - Aluminium Enclosure with Space for Odroid M1 Heatsink
KKSB Odroid M1 Case is made of sandblasted aluminium. It has been designed to fit the Odroid M1 with its heatsink.
- The base of the KKSB Odroid M1 protective case is open to allow the Odroid M1 heatsink to properly dissipate heat without any obstacles.
- The case surface has black anodized finishing for a sleek and professional look.
- A dedicated large cutout on the rear side of the case lets you pull out different cables.
- Walls of this Odroid HC4 enclosure have plenty of space along the ceiling on all four sides. These open spaces also optimise airflow through the case.
- There is also a cutout for a single cable underneath the case, which can be used for GPIO or other cables.
- The KKSB Odroid M1 Aluminium Case has enough space to accommodate a 2.5” SSD Disc with Hardkernel mounting brackets.
The KKSB Odroid M1 Case is perfect for a wide range of applications, including but not limited to:
- Media centers
- Industrial Automation
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Digital Signage
- Network Attached Storage (NAS)
Easy to Assemble
KKSB Odroid M1 Case comes with fasteners. Following are the simple steps to quickly assemble the case.
- Align Odroid M1 with the lower part of the case.
- Secure the board with the case using the 4x long screws.
- Place the case lid on top and secure it with the case using the 4x short screws.
- Fix the rubber feet along the corners in the bottom and everything is good to go.
KKSB Odroid M1 Case Specifications
- Material: Sandblasted Aluminium
- Finishing: Anodised Black
- Compatible SBC: Odroid M1
- Disk Space: Space for 2.5” Disc with Hardkernel mounting brackets (Not Included)
- Mounting: Precut VESA 75 holes for 75mm x 75mm LCD / Monitor
- Cooling: Fits Odroid M1 Heatsink | Openings for proper ventilation
- Access to M1 Components: Cutouts for USB Ports, HDMI, Ethernet, Power, Micro SD Slot | Cutouts for push buttons | Cutout for 40 Pin GPIO
- Surface Stability: Rubber feet for scratch-free desktop orientation | Lift the case up for airflow along the heatsink
Why Should You Choose This Case?
- Made from sandblasted aluminium for durability
- Black anodized finishing for a sleek and professional look
- Open base design for optimal heat dissipation
- Plenty of space for cables and accessories
- Accommodates a 2.5” SSD Disc with Hardkernel mounting brackets
- Precut VESA 75 holes for 75mm x 75mm LCD / Monitor
- Rubber feet for scratch-free desktop orientation
With a wide range of applications, the KKSB Odroid M1 Case is designed to meet the demands of various creative projects in different settings.
- KKSB Odroid M1 Case
- Rubber Feet