The bottom of this Arduino case with space for Ethernet Shield comes with 4x rubber feet. These feet provide stability to the case on different surfaces. You can also attach the KKSB DIN Rail Clip with this case through the precut holes at the bottom. There are also 2x wall-mounting holes to fix the case wherever you want.
Based in the USA?
Make your purchase through our dedicated Amazon USA store for quicker delivery! Enjoy the convenience of domestic shipping from Amazon's US warehouse, with no added import charges. Shop on Amazon ➔
KKSB Arduino UNO Rev3, Mega Rev3 Case with Space for Arduino Ethernet Shield (Tall Version)
The KKSB Arduino Case fits both Arduino Mega and UNO, and accommodates the Ethernet Shield and board. It's a two-piece case made of powder-coated steel.
- Material: Steel
- Finishing: Powder Coated Black
- Compatibility: Arduino UNO / Arduino Mega / Arduino Ethernet Shield
- Additional Support: The Pre-cut flanges are displaceable and removable so you could use additional Arduino Shields
- Accessories: Fasteners and 4x Rubber Feet included
- Surface Mounting: 2x Holes for surface mounting - Holes to fix the KKSB DIN Rail Clip
EU delivery: Around 3-8 days, Outside the EU: Around 7-15 days.
We also accept bank payment for larger orders