KKSB Project Case for Arduino Mega, UNO, and Ethernet Shield (Taller Version)
This is the latest variant of the KKSB Project Case for Arduino Mega, UNO, and Ethernet Shield. It is a taller case than the previous versions. It has not only the cutouts for Arduino boards (UNO and Mega) but also has cutouts and space for the Arduino Ethernet Shield. It is a 2-piece case made of powder-coated high-grade steel. This case has pre-cut flanges you can either displace or even remove to use more Arduino shields if you need.
Mounting and Stability
The bottom of this KKSB Tall Project Case for Arduino Mega / UNO and Ethernet Shield comes with 4x rubber feet. These feet provide stability to the case on different surfaces. You can also attach the KKSB DIN Rail Clip with this case through the precut holes at the bottom. There are also 2x wall-mounting holes to fix the case wherever you want.
Features of KKSB Project Case for Arduino Mega / UNO and Ethernet Shield (Tall Version)
- Brand: KKSB-Cases
- Material: High-Grade Steel
- Finishing: Powder-Coated Black
- Compatibility: Arduino UNO / Arduino Mega / Arduino Ethernet Shield
- Additional Support: The Pre-cut flanges are displaceable and removable so that you could use additional Arduino Shields
- Accessories: Fasteners and 4x Rubber Feet included
- Surface Mounting: 2x Holes for surface mounting | Holes to fix the KKSB DIN Rail Clip
- Case Lid (x1)
- Case Bottom (x1)
- Rubber Feet