KKSB Aluminum Case for Rock Pi 4B
The KKSB Rock Pi 4B Case is made of sandblasted aluminum with gray anodized finishing. This robust case has cutouts for Rock Pi 4B connectors.
The built-in Heatsink forms the base of the case and it comes with the thermal pad and 4x rubber feet.
The rubber feet not only keep the case stable on most surfaces while avoiding scratches but they also lift the case up to let the air flow inside the case uninterrupted.
The removable lid gives access to the MicroSD card slot and you can also use it as the passage for the flat cable when using the M.2 SSD solution. The case has sufficient space to accommodate additional hardware on Rock Pi 4B.
The base of the case has dedicated opening for cables connected to the GPIO Pin Header.
The openings along the sides of the lid support both wireless signal transmission and air flow.
Features of KKSB Rock Pi 4B Case
- Material: Sandblasted Aluminum
- Finishing: Anodized / Gray
- Compatibility: Fits Rock Pi 4B
- Additional Accommodation: Space for Rock Pi M.2 SSD Solution, or a HAT or shield on top of the Rock Pi 4B
- Passive Cooling: Built-in heatsink
- Connector Support: Cutouts for USB Ports, Ethernet Port, HDMI, 3.5mm Jack, Power Supply, and SMA Antenna
- Case Lid
- Main Enclosure
- Heatsink with 4 pre-screwed rubber feet
- Thermal Pad