KKSB Odroid HC4 Aluminum Case
KKSB Odroid HC4 case has been designed for a stable and minimalistic look with securely mounted Hard Drives. This aluminium case features anodized black finishing.
Secures Hard Drives with Brackets and Screws
KKSB Odroid HC4 Vertical Case has brackets to secure each hard drive with screws. The taller cover of the case has sufficient space for 2x hard drives.
You can either use two 2.5” hard drives or 3.5” hard drives at a time securing them inside the case using the provided brackets and screws. With this design, the hard drives are not exposed outside of the case.
Video Presentation of the Product
Features of KKSB Odroid HC4 Case
- Compatibility: Odroid HC4
- Interface and Ports Support: Cutouts for Ethernet Port, MicroSD Slot, HDMI, USB HOST, and Power Jack
- Exclusive Accommodation: 2x 3.5” or 2.5” Hard Drives at a time
- Material: Aluminium
- Finishing: Black Anodized
- Accessories: Brackets and Screws to secure hard drives
- Ventilation: Air vents on the base, top, and sides
- Orientations: Key holes on three sides for wall mounting | Rubber feet for desktop surface stability and airflow underneath the case
Designed to Optimise Airflow
The base of the case has air vents facing the heatsink of Odroid HC4. There are 4x rubber feet that keep the base above the surface to allow air to flow in.
In addition, the case has two sets of ventilation cutouts at the top of the cover and additional ventilation cutouts on two sides.
Compact and Fully Functional Design
The case has cutouts to Odroid HC4 interfaces including HDMI, Power Jack, Ethernet Port, MicroSD Slot, and USB HOST. The removable bracket protects the MicroSB Card Slot.
Supports Multiple Orientations
You can simply place the case on the desk or fix it on a wall.
There are precut mounting holes on three sides of the case giving you the option to choose the most convenient orientation.
- Case Cover
- Rubber Feet
- Brackets and Screws