myAHRS+ Attitude Heading Reference System Multiple Sensors Onboard
You will find development resources in the above-mentioned user guide. This guide contains the link to the myAHRS+ Software Development Kit (SDK) you will need if you want to develop custom user software.
myAHRS+ is a more stable and high-performance Attitude Heading Reference System. This particular module is more resistant to magnetic disturbances and inaccuracies caused by acceleration. The myAHRS+ module supports UART/USB communication interfaces for configuration. In addition, myAHRS+ also supports the I2C interface in case of the embedded applications, for instance, projects on Arduino boards.
Dimensions of myAHRS+ Module: 27mm x 21mm | 2.7cm x 2.1cm
Sensors on myAHRS+ Attitude Heading Reference System
- Gyroscope: 16 Bit Triple Axis (± 2,000 dps)
- Accelerometer: 16 Bit Triple Axis (± 16 g)
- Magnetometer: 13 Bit Triple Axis (± 1200 μT)
Software Onboard for myAHRS+ Attitude Heading Reference System
- Kalman Filter (Extended)
- 100 Hz (maximum) Output Rate
- Attitude Quaternion
- Euler Angle Attitude
Connectivity and Communication on myAHRS+ Attitude Heading Reference System
- USB Interface: Virtual COM Port
- UART Interface: Up to 460800 pbs standard baud rates
- I2C: 1kHz (max.) only for embedded applications
GUI Support for myAHRS+ Attitude Heading Reference System
- Attitude display
- Sensor data display
- Magnetometer calibration
- Real-time Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) data
- Save data from sensors in text files
- The myAHRS+ Monitor is NOT included. This offer only includes the myAHRS+ chip.