Copper Heatsink with Adhesive Sticker
Copper is popular for its physical characteristics of quick and efficient heat conduction. Copper heatsinks are reliable for the fact that they are efficient at extraction heat from CPU and dissipating it quickly. If you heat up copper at one end, it quickly travels through the metal and you will notice the effect at the opposite end. This particular copper heatsink on offer weighs 3 grams.
Features of Copper Heatsink
- Copper is a corrosion-free metal
- Efficient and fast heat conduction
- High melting point
- Density: 0.21 lb/in³(approximately)
- Tensile strength: 310 MPa (approximately)
- Adhesive sticker for easy fixing
- Weight: 3 grams
Advantages of using a Copper Heatsink?
- Copper is quick to absorb heat from the CPU or any other source of heat
- Copper easily dissipates heat by conducting it to the adjacent matter including air in the surroundings
- The high melting point means that copper can withstand intense heat for a longer time