KKSB NanoPi NEO Air Case (Aluminium)
The KKSB NanoPi NEO Air Aluminium Case is intended for use with the Nano Pi Neo Air from FriendlyArm. The assembly is quick and easy, with an integrated snap design (no screws required) and the case is built from metal which is rigid and effective at protecting the SBC.
Nano Pi Neo Air is built for the OS/Software: u-boot, UbuntuCore.
Nano Pi Neo Air Plus runs Ubuntu Core that typically requires users to remotely connect to the device from another machine via the command line.
The material of this case is an aluminium alloy that is respectfully finished with a powder-coated black lid and white powder-coated base. The 1mm thin aluminium walls further allow for modification as they are easy to drill, grind and adapt for new projects.
The case is adapted to fit the board's onboard integral features, given through access to the connector pins featured.
The case also suits companies to provide a professional, rigid and high-quality case for projects.
The board is possible to mount with the two integrated holes, alternatively, rubber feet are included to allow use on most surfaces. The board itself is supported by 4 self-clinching standoffs and mounted within the case with 4 screws.
Features of KKSB Aluminum Case for NanoPi NEO Plus2
- Official product designed and manufactured by KKSB-Cases
- Made from high-grade aluminium alloy
- Black and white colour combination
- Powder-coated finishing
- Wide cutouts for convenient access to PCB components and efficient ventilation
- Cutouts for SD Card Slot, USB interfaces, MicroUSB, Ethernet, etc.
- Features mounting holes
- The lid and the bottom fit snap-fit like a spring effect so there is no need to look for screws
- 4x standoffs are inside the package to mount the PCB
There is no doubt that the protection of NanoPi NEO Plus2 is the primary purpose because. But you also need to remember that proper organization is important when you want to adopt a professional approach.