KKSB Nano Pi Neo Plus2 Case
The NanoPi Neo Plus2 runs Ubuntu Core. Ubuntu is a minimal OS that typically requires users to remotely connect to the device from another machine via the command line.
The case material of the case is of alloyed aluminum. It is powder coated black top and white powder coat bottom part.
The case is adapted to the board's features.
- NanoPi Neo Plus2's low-profile and full-speed gigabit Ethernet perfectly suits small IoT appliances.
- The case also suits companies to provide a rigid and high-quality case for projects.
- Mounting holes for easy mounting.
- The board is supported by 4 integrated standoffs and mounted to the case with 4 screws.
- The top and bottom part snaps together without any screws.