2.8 inch XPT2046 320x240p TFT LCD Resistive Touch Screen + Touch Pen for Raspberry Pi
This 2.8-inch TFT LCD Resistive Touch Screen has been designed to work with most Raspberry Pi boards. This display module supports the SPI communication interface. The 2.8-inch TFT LCD has a 4:3 aspect ratio and a hardware resolution of 320x240 pixels. The module has an onboard controller XPT2046 embedded driver chip. This resistive touch screen comes with a touch pen. Drivers for Raspbian, Kali, and Ubuntu are pre-installed and you can directly plug this 2.8-inch TFT LCD into your Raspberry Pi board.
Features of 2.8-inch XPT2046 320x240p TFT LCD Resistive Touch Screen for Raspberry Pi
- Screen Size (Diagonal): 2.8-inch
- Touch Technology: Resistive Touch Control
- Touch Accessories: 1x Touch Pen is included
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- LCD Type: Thin Film Transistor (TFT) Display
- Hardware Resolution: 320x240 pixels
- Color Levels / Bit Depth: 65536
- Communication Interface: Compatible with SPI communication interface
- Onboard Controller: XPT2046 embedded driver chip
- Board Compatibility: Designed to work with Raspberry Pi boards
- Software Compatibility: Pre-installed drivers for Raspbian, Kali, and Ubuntu
- FBCP Software Driver: Supports configuration of software resolution and dual display settings
- Virtual Keyboard Support: Supports interactive virtual keyboard settings (only for Raspberry Pi boards)
- Plating: Immersion Gold Plating
- Illumination: LED Backlight
- Controls: 4x User Keys
- Weight: 67 Grams
- Dimensions: 8.501 x 5.644 (cm) | 85.01 x 56.44 (mm)
- 1x 2.8-inch XPT2046 320x240p TFT LCD Resistive Touch Screen
- 1x Touch Pen
- 1x Quick Start Guide
- 1x Pack of Screws
What If this HDMI LCD for Raspberry Pi Doesn’t Support Raspbian?
Make sure that you are using the official Raspbian image. You first need to install the driver. We recommend you first try running this display with the provided image.
What If this HDMI LCD for Raspberry Pi Doesn’t Work with Waveshare Image?
Make sure that all the connections are alright. Then examine the TF card and make sure that there is no error while the burning process. If the PWR in ON and ACT is blinking, then LEDs are indicating that there is no issue. But if the LEDs stay ON that is, they are not blinking, then there is a problem with the connection of the TF Card. Recheck to make sure the TF card is in contact in the correct way.
Recommended Power Supply for this HDMI LCD for Raspberry Pi
5V/3A power adapter is recommended for this HDMI LCD for Raspberry Pi. If the Raspberry Pi board does not start, it means that the USB power supply is not supporting the display. But it happens in the case of displays more than 10-inches. This is a small HDMI LCD, so it may not need the stand-alone power adapter.