IoT LoRa Gateway HAT for Raspberry Pi 868MHz
Here comes a credible IoT Long-Range Gateway HAT for Raspberry that supports 868MHz frequency. This is a promising product to facilitate your IoT-related projects which require reliable Long-Range wireless transmission. With the help of this HAT, you can easily set up your own LoRa Gateway. The setup is easy and doesn’t take more than a few minutes. The IoT LoRa Gateway HAT is a low-power device but on the other hand, it is best for a small quantity of data, for example, weather update, and air quality, etc. In addition to the 40-Pin GPIO Raspberry Pi boards, this HAT is also compatible with ODROID-C2.
Features of 868MHz IoT LoRa Gateway HAT for Raspberry Pi
- This is a low-power IoT LoRa Gateway HAT and is recommended for applications dealing with a small quantity of data
- This HAT is soldered and fully assembled and you just need to plug and run the software installation process
- This LoRa Gateway HAT is more suitable in the case of low-power applications/wireless sensors including home automation, smart metering, irrigation system, and smart cities, etc.
- It serves with monitoring in real-time
The IoT LoRa Gateway HAT for Raspberry Pi comes with the RAK833 mPCIe (RAK Wireless) connector module. The RAK Wireless module uses the SX1301 Semtech Long-Range technology that supports the 8-channel Long-RangeWAN. 868MHz – supports EN 863/870MHz and IN 865/867MHz.
This Long-Range Gateway is known for its compact design that is suitable for Long-Range WAN Networking. The hardware is capable of receiving Long-Range Nodes (packets) and bridging these packets to the networks. Even if there are hundreds of nodes, the LoRa HAT can easily receive packets from all the nodes at the same time. In simple words, the IoT LoRa HAT functions like a WiFi router.
Compatible Raspberry Pi Boards with IoT LoRa Gateway HAT 868MHz
The IoT LoRa Gateway HAT is compatible with Raspberry Pi boards which come with 40-Pin GPIO
- Raspberry Pi ZERO
- Raspberry Pi ZERO W
- Raspberry Pi A+
- Raspberry Pi B+
- Raspberry Pi 2 Model B
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
In addition to the Raspberry Pi boards, the IoT LoRa Gateway HAT is also compatible with ODROID-C2.
- Mounting hardware
- 1x Info Card
- 1x RAK833 (Pre-assembled)
- 1x IoT LoRa Gateway HAT for Raspberry Pi 868MHz