KKSB Rock Pi N10 Steel Case
KKSB Rock Pi N10 is a robust metal case made of powder coated steel. The case cutouts for most Rock Pi N10 interfaces. The MicroSD cutout has a removable protective lid.
The KKSB Rock Pi N10 Steel Case is suitable for AI projects, wireless projects, visual monitoring and imaging projects, and more. You can connect to external antennas to the Rock Pi N10 through the punch-outs on the case.
A couple of tapped holes on top let you mount KKSB Camera Holders.
The base of the KKSB Rock Pi N10 Case is compatible with KKSB Din Rail Clip and KKSB UNC Thread Bracket. With these accessories, you can mount the case on a DIN Rail or a tripod.
The large cutout on top exposes the heatsink for optimal cooling.
KKSB Rock Pi N10 Steel Case has an opening for the cables connected to the GPIO header.
Video Presentation of the Product
Features of KKSB Rock Pi N10 Case
- Material: Steel
- Finishing: Powder Coated Black
- Compatibility: Rock Pi N10
- Compatible Accessories: 2x Antennas, 2x KKSB Camera Holders, KKSB UNC Thread Bracket, Mini Tripod, KKSB DIN Rail Clip (All of these accessories are sold separately)
- Ventilation: Large Cutout on top for Heatsink
- Access to Ports and Interfaces: Cutouts for Rock Pi N10 ports and interfaces including USB, Power Key, Buttons, IR, HDMI, Power, Ethernet, RJ45 Jack, GPIO Cable, and MicroSD Slot (covered with the removable lid)
- KKSB Rock Pi N10 Steel Case