The KKSB Khadas VIM4 Desktop Case is made of sandblasted, black anodized aluminum, giving it a sleek and professional appearance. The connectors are laser marked, making it easy to identify which ports are which. And if you need to use external antennas, the case features cutouts for up to three SMA connectors when using the Khadas M2X Extension.
Based in the USA?
Make your purchase through our dedicated Amazon USA store for quicker delivery! Enjoy the convenience of domestic shipping from Amazon's US warehouse, with no added import charges. Shop on Amazon ➔
KKSB Khadas VIM4 Desktop Case
KKSB Khadas VIM4 Desktop Case is made of sandblasted, black anodized aluminum. Perfect solution for housing your Khadas VIM4 and Khadas M2X Extension boards providing a sleek and professional appearance while also offering excellent cooling and protection.
- Brand: KKSB
- Material: Sandblasted, black anodized aluminum
- Finishing: Sleek, professional appearance with laser marked connectors
- Ventilation: High-performance cooler originally designed for the Raspberry Pi; cooler features stacked fins soldered to a heat pipe; a high-performance thermal pad connecting to the SoC; KKSB 30mm PWM fan included for additional cooling.
- Compatibility: Specifically designed for the Khadas VIM4 and Khadas M2X Extension boards.
- Stability: Robust aluminum design ensures stability and protection of the boards inside.
- Controllers: Push buttons for function, reset, and power for easy access to board's essential functions.
- Cutouts: Allows for easy access to all ports and connectors, including cutouts for up to three SMA connectors for external antennas when using the Khadas M2X Extension.
EU delivery: Around 3-8 days, Outside the EU: Around 7-15 days.
We also accept bank payment for larger orders