KKSB Compact Case for NVIDIA Jetson Nano B01 and XAVIER NX
The case is compatible with the following NVIDIA boards:
- Jetson Nano B01
- Jetson XAVIER NX
On the case front, there is a prepared hole if you want to use a 12mm start button and on the back, there are two prepared holes if you want to use external antennas.
The KKSB Jetson Nano / XAVIER NX Compact Case is a powder-coated steel 2-piece enclosure.
This case not only has cutouts for most ports and interfaces on Jetson Nano and XAVIER NX but it also supports multiple KKSB accessories such as a push-button, camera holder, 1/4-20 UNC thread bracket for tripod or DIN rail clip. You can buy them separately since they are not included.
One of the two pairs of holes on the back is VESA 75 compatible and can for example be used to attach the case to the back of a monitor.
Features of KKSB Compact Case for NVIDIA Jetson Nano / XAVIER NX
- Material & Colour: Steel (Powder-Coated Black Finishing)
- Compatibility: NVIDIA Jetson XAVIER NX | NVIDIA Jetson Nano (4GB Version)
- Interface Support: Cutouts for important interfaces and ports on the compatible NVIDIA boards such as Micro USB, USB 3.0, Power Jack, Micro SD Card Slot, Ethernet Port, HDMI Port, and Display Port, etc.
- Additional Support: Pre-cut flange for the Push Button (not included) | Pre-cut flanges for antenna connectors
- Surface Mounting: Mounting Holes for KKSB UNC Thread, KKSB DIN Rail Clip, KKSB Camera Holder, and KKSB Tripod
- Accessories included: Fasteners and Rubber Feet included
- Case Lid (x1)
- Case Bottom (x1)
- Rubber Feet
Compatible KKSB Products (Not Included)
Compatible Products with This Case (Not Included)
- Raspberry Pi Camera Module v2 (Requires KKSB Camera Holder)
- Portable Mini Tripod (Requires 1/4-20 UNC Thread)
- SMA WiFi and Bluetooth Antenna
An Overview of NVIDIA Jetson Nano B01 Developer Kit
NVIDIA Jetson Nano is low-power-consumption hardware that requires no more than 5 watts and it makes it suitable for AI development applications. The processing of AI algorithms is faster with Jetson Nano thanks to the 128-core Maxwell Graphics Processing Unit delivers 472 GFLOPS. Jetson Nano runs neural networks and high-resolution sensors side by side. As far as software compatibility is concerned, Jetson Nano supports cuDNN, TensorRT, CUDA, and NVIDIA JetPack (Board Support Package). In addition, you can install open-source machine learning frameworks on Jetson Nano such as Caffe / Caffe 2, TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, and MXNet.
Features of NVIDIA Jetson Nano B01 Developer Kit
- CPU: 64-bit Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A57 Processor
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR4 RAM | 64-bit
- Graphics Processing Unit: 128-core Maxwell GPU | Delivers 472 GFLOPS
- Storage: Micro SD Card Slot (16GB or Higher TF Card is compatible / TF Card not included in the offer)
- Ethernet Interface: Gigabit Ethernet Port 10/100/1000BASE-T Auto-Negotiation
- 264/H.265 4K @ 30 fps Video Encode
- 264/H.265 4K @ 60 fps Video Decode
- Camera Interface: DPHY 1.1 2-Lane MIPI CSI-2 (3x4 OR 4x2 12-channel) @1.5Gbps
- Display Interface: HDMI 2.0 (DP) DisplayPort
- 4x USB 3.0 Ports
- 1x Micro USB 2.0 Port
- I2S, I2C, SPI, GPIO, UART
- DC Jack compatible with 5V/4A DC
- Micro USB compatible with 5V/2A Power Supply
- Weight: 0.238 kg | 238 grams
It is exactly what I want, do not waste any space since I plan to use it in a tight space. good quality and with all holes for easy access to every ports
Solid case that is easy to mount.
Use an magnetic screwdriver
Start by aligning the guiding taps on the rear and end by pressing gently the front so that guiding pins in the front slips in.