KKSB ASUS Tinker Edge R Case
The KKSB metal case for ASUS Tinker Edge R comes in 2 pieces, a powder-coated steel lid, and an anodized aluminium bottom. The top of the case has hexagonal holes for optimized airflow to support heat dissipation. This case is compatible with the ASUS Tinker Edge R and has cutouts to access most of the interfaces and ports on the board so that there remains no need to remove the lid while you are working on your creative projects.
Usability of KKSB Case for ASUS Tinker Edge R
The KKSB metal case for ASUS Tinker Edge R is designed to support accessories you may need to equip the board with. This case supports the KKSB DIN Rail Clip, KKSB ¼-20 UNC Thread as well as the KKSB Camera Holder. These accessories will optimize the functionality of your Tinker Edge R board to work on smart AI and IoT projects including but not limited to smart authorization, smart access, smart monitoring, face recognition, etc.
Features of KKSB ASUS Tinker Edge R Case
- Compatibility: ASUS Tinker Edge R Board
- Accessories Supported: Supports KKSB Tripod and KKSB Camera Holder | Precut flanges for SMA antenna connectors (these accessories are not included)
- Material: The top cover is made of powder-coated steel | the bottom lower half is made of sandblasted aluminum (anodized grey finishing)
- Interface Support: Cutouts for important board interfaces and ports on the ASUS Tinker Edge R such as HDMI Port, Audio Jack, Power Jack, Ethernet Port, USB Ports, etc.
- SD Card Slot and SIM Protective Cover: This case comes with a cover to protect the SD Card Slot and SIM Card Slot from debris and dust
- Surface Mounting: Precut holes for KKSB ¼-20 UNC Thread, KKSB Tripod, and KKSB DIN Rail Clip
- Rubber Feet: 4x Rubber Feet included for better stability on different surfaces
- Case Lid and (x1)
- Case Bottom (x1)
- Rubber Feet
- Cover for SIM Slot and SD Card Slot (x1)