KKSB ASUS Tinker Board and Tinker Board S Case - Black Steel
This KKSB Tinker Board case compatible with Tinker Board and Tinker Board S. It is made of steel with a black powder-coated finish. This Tinker Board enclosure is easy to assemble and comes with the screws and standoffs to secure Tinker Board/S inside the case while fitting the case cover and base at the same time.
KKSB Tinker Board S case has cutouts for Ethernet, HDMI, USB ports, Audio Jack, SD Card Slot, and Micro USB on the ASUS Tinker Board and Tinker Board S. In addition, it has a dedicated cable routing space for GPIO ribbon cable or other cables connected to GPIO pins.
Wall Mounting and Desktop Orientation
The base of the KKSB ASUS Tinker Board & Tinker Board S Case has precut surface mounting holes. You can quickly fix the case to any suitable surface. The compact, connector-compatible and practically applicable design makes the case suitable for different settings from an enthusiast’s room to a professional’s workstation. Simply use it as a desktop if you want or mount it on a surface whenever required.
Space for Heatsink, Addons or HATs
This Tinker Board S case has space to accommodate the Tinker Board Fan and Heatsink, addon board or a HAT as long as the dimensions of the addons are not beyond the dimensions of the Tinker Board or Tinker Board S.
Cutouts for Ventilation and Wireless Signal Transmission
The case is high enough to accommodate the standard Tinker Board fan or heatsink (not included). The cover of the KKSB steel case for ASUS Tinker Board and Tinker Board S has air vents at the top as well along the wall. These air vents support quick heat dissipation from the onboard fan and heatsink of the Tinker Board.
These air vents also make way for WiFi signal transmission so that wireless activities are not interrupted.
Cable Access to GPIO
On top of the wall along the side of the Tinker Board GPIO header, there is a dedicated slot for ribbon cables or other cables.
Quick & Easy Assembly
KKSB Tinker Board S Steel case comes with 2x long screws, 2x short screws, and 2x hexagon standoffs. The case is designed in a way that only these screws and standoffs will secure Tinker Board or Tinker Board S inside the case while joining and fitting the cover and the base of the case at the same time. The simple assembly process should take just a minute or two to get everything ready to work.
- Media center or home theater PC: The case provides easy access to HDMI and audio ports, making it suitable for building a media center or home theater PC using the ASUS Tinker Board / Tinker Board S.
- Retro gaming: With the case's support for add-on boards, it can be used to build a retro gaming system using the ASUS Tinker Board/S and emulators.
- Robotics and IoT projects: The case provides easy access to the GPIO pins and ribbon cable slot, making it suitable for building robotics and IoT projects using the ASUS Tinker Board or Tinker Board S.
- Home automation: With the case's support for add-on boards, it can be used to build a home automation system using the ASUS Tinker Board and sensors.
- Digital signage: The case can be used to build a digital signage system using the ASUS Tinker Board and a display. The case's support for surface mounting makes it suitable for this application.
- Industrial control: The case can be used to build an industrial control system using the ASUS Tinker Board and sensors. The case's support for surface mounting makes it suitable for this application.
KKSB Tinker Board Case Features
- Compatible SBCs: ASUS Tinker Board | ASUS Tinker Board S
- Material: Steel
- Variant: Black - Powder Coated
- Connector Access: Labelled Cutouts for Ethernet, USB ports, HDMI, Audio Jack, Micro USB, GPIO cables or ribbon cable, and SD Card Slot
- Ventilation: Air vents on top and along the side | Space for Tinker Board Fan and Heatsink Set (not included)
- Add-on Support: Space for a standard Tinker Board add-on, HAT, or Heatsink
- Orientation: Desktop and Surface Mounting (pre-cut mounting holes)
Why Should You Choose This Case?
- Provides ventilation and wireless support with air vents for heat dissipation and signal transmission
- Easy assembly. The box includes fasteners
- Space for a Tinker Board fan and heatsink, add-on board, or HAT
- Dedicated slot for ribbon cables or other cables
- Can be used as a desktop or mounted on a surface with pre-cut mounting holes
- Durable case made of powder-coated steel
- Cutouts for connectors and interfaces including Ethernet, USB ports, HDMI, Audio Jack, Micro USB, GPIO cables or ribbon cable, and SD Card Slot
- KKSB Tinker Board Aluminium Case (Black - Steel)
- Screws and Standoffs