IQaudio Codec Zero Sound Card for Raspberry Pi Zero
IQaudio Codec Zero Sound Card features outline dimensions similar to the Raspberry Pi Zero. It features the Mono Output speaker, built-in MEMS microphone, audio jack connectors for the microphone, AUX IN/OUT pins, and a general-purpose button.
The IQaudio Codec Zero Sound Card comes with the onboard DA7212 chip capable of 24-bit / 96 kHz Hi-Def audio playback.
The IQaudio Codec Zero Sound Card for Raspberry Pi Zero also has mounting holes for the analogue AUX IN/OUT connectors. Using the on-board screw connection is compatible with an 8Ω speaker or you can use it to connect the microphone.
Some Examples of Possible Applications
- Build a smart doorbell
- Create a walkie-talkie
- Build a smart speaker
- Make a vintage-style radio
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero
- 24-bit / 96 kHz Hi-Def audio support
- DA7212 Chip
- EEPROM built-in for automatic Linux System Configuration
- I2S communication interface to reduce the load on the Raspberry Pi processor
- Built-in MEMS microphone
- Receives power directly from Raspberry Pi without requiring a separate power supply
- AUX Input/Output on Pins
- Electret microphone, mono speaker input
- GPIO27 Pin button
- Card Type: DAC Sound Card
- Connectors: Screw ARK
- Oscillators: Raspberry Pi Clock
- Output: Analogue Line Out
- IQaudio Codec Zero Sound Card
Raspberry Pi Zero is NOT included.