5-tums HDMI LCD (H) 800x480 stöder olika system, kapacitiv beröring
This HDMI LCD is compatible with most systems that support the HDMI interface. It is a 5-inch capacitive touch screen with 800x480 pixels hardware resolution. However, you can configure the resolution to 1920x1080 pixels. This 5-inch HDMI Capacitive Touch Screen works with Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone Black, NVIDIA Jetson Nano, Banana Pi, gaming consoles, and PCs.
Features of 5-inch 800x480p HDMI Capacitive Touch Screen LCD
- Hardware Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels (software configuration support for max. 1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Touch Control: Capacitive
- Interface: HDMI (1x HDMI Cable and 1x HDMI to Micro HDMI Cable included)
- USB: USB cable (Type A to Micro B) included
- OSD Menu: Multi-language menu for adjusting brightness, contrast, and power, etc.
- VGA: Supports VGA Input (Requires an external cable / Not included in the box)
- Audio Output: HDMI audio output supported | 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Weight: 196 Grams
- Dimensions: 121.0mm x 89.48mm | 12.1cm x 8.948cm
- The 50inch 800x480p HDMI Capacitive Touch Screen LCD is compatible with Raspbian, Kali, WIN10 IoT, Ubuntu, and Retropie for popular SBCs.
- Raspberry Pi: Driver Free support
- PC (As a Monitor): Driver Free (5-Points Touch) support for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10.
- Gaming: Supports Sony PS4, Microsoft Xbox360, and Nintendo Switch, etc.
- The touch functionality is limited by the gaming console Operating Systems
- The gaming console OS may not support sound output via the earphone jack or embedded speaker of this LCD.
- Speaker and Raspberry Pi (in the images) are NOT included
- 1x 5-inch HDMI LCD
- 1x HDMI to Micro HDMI Adapter
- 1x HDMI Cable
- 1x USB Cable (Type A to Micro B)
- 1x Pack of Screws
- 1x Quick Start Guide
What If this HDMI LCD for Raspberry Pi Doesn’t Support Raspbian?
Make sure that you are using the official Raspbian image. You first need to install the driver. We recommend you first try running this display with the provided image.
What If this HDMI LCD for Raspberry Pi Doesn’t Work with Waveshare Image?
Make sure that all the connections are alright. Then examine the TF card and make sure that there is no error while the burning process. If the PWR in ON and ACT is blinking, then LEDs are indicating that there is no issue. But if the LEDs stay ON that is, they are not blinking, then there is a problem with the connection of the TF Card. Recheck to make sure the TF card is in contact in the correct way.
Recommended Power Supply for this HDMI LCD for Raspberry Pi
5V/3A power adapter is recommended for this HDMI LCD for Raspberry Pi. If the Raspberry Pi board does not start, it means that the USB power supply is not supporting the display. But it happens in the case of displays more than 10-inches. This is a small HDMI LCD, so it may not need the stand-alone power adapter.