11.9 inch 320x1480p HDMI IPS Capacitive Touch Screen LCD with Toughened Glass Cover
This 11.9-inch HDMI LCD has a 320 X 1480p IPS capacitive touch screen. This LDC is compatible with Raspberry Pi, Mini PCs, and NVIDIA Jetson Nano. It also has an integrated USB and HDMI interface support. Its 6H toughened glass touch panel has a 5-point touch IPS display.
Features of 11.9-inch 320x1480p HDMI Touch Screen for Raspberry Pi and Jetson Nano
- Horizontal Dimensions for Display specifically: 268.2mm x 58mm | 10.56 inches X 2.28 inches
- Horizontal Dimensions (Edge to Edge): 287.3mm x 6.98mm | 11.31inches x 27.48 inches
- Diagonal Display Size is 11.9-inch or 30.2 cm
- Compatibility with most Mini PCs, Raspberry Pi, and NVIDIA Jetson Nano
- Brightness can be adjusted via Brightness Adjustment Button
- Power: 2A DC/ 5V Power Port
- Touch Panel made from 6H Toughened Glass
- Touch Control and a Button installed to adjust touch orientation
- OS Compatibility (Raspberry Pi): functional with Raspbian (5-Touch or Driver Free) and Kali, Win10 IoT (Single-Touch or Driver Free) and Retropie (Driver Free), and Ubuntu
- OS Compatibility (NVIDIA Jetson Nano): Ubuntu (Single Touch / Driver Free)
- Display Type: Capacitive Touch Panel
- An In-Plane Switching (IPS) Panel
- Compatible with PC monitor: Driver Free / 5-Point Touch with Windows’ versions 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Audio Output: 3.5mm or 0.138 inches Speaker or Headphone Jack
- Audio Input: HDMI Audio Input
- 320x1480 pixels Screen resolution
- Interface Support of HDMI and USB
- View Angle of 170o
- Weighs around 350 Grams | 0.35 Kg
How to Connect 11.9-inch HDMI Touch Display to a Windows PC?
This LCD with an 11.9-inch HDMI touch display is supported by Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7.
- Connect the LCD to the USB interface of the PC through its touch interface.
- After waiting for a few seconds, you will observe that the windows will automatically recognize the display device.
- After Windows successfully detect the display, connect the HDMI interface of the display unit to the HDMI interface of the connected computer.
- In about 10 seconds, you will notice that the display will start working as the PC.
- To connect and synch the devices for audio output, connect HP audio output port to the 0.35 cm speaker or headphone jack of the display.
- In case you have connected the same PC monitor with other display units, ensure that you use this LCD as the main display unit. Since this will be the only display unit that would control the cursor operating on other connected display units.
- You might need an external 5V/2A power supply if you observe that the LCD is flickering. It is probable to occur if the USB cable, connected to the computer, is unable to supply adequate power.
Compatible Raspberry Pi Boards
The 11.9inch HDMI LCD has compatibility with:
- Raspberry Pi 4B
- Raspberry Pi Zero
- Raspberry Pi 3A+
- Raspberry Pi 3B+
- 1x USB Adapter B-Type
- 1x USB Adapter C-Type
- 1x Pack of all essential Assembly Screws
- 1x HDMI cable
- 1x HDMI Adapter B-Type
- 1x HDMI Adapter C-Type
- 1x LCD of 11.9-inch HDMI Capacitive Touch Screen
- 1x USB-A to Micro-B USB Cable