0.96 inch OLED 128x64p SSD1306 Controller SPI and I2C Interfaces Vertical Straight Pin Header
Download 0.96-inch OLED Resources and User Manual
This miniature 0.96-inch OLED supports the I2C (3-Wire and 4-Wire) and the SPI communication interfaces. The module comes with an onboard controller SSD1306 embedded driver chip. The viewing cone (angular range) of this OLED is 160o. The pins of its pin header are straight / vertical.
Specifications of 0.96-inch 128x64p SSD1306 OLED
- Screen Size: 0.96-inch Diagonal
- Display Quality: 128x64 pixels resolution
- Communication Interfaces: Supports 3-Wire SPI, 4-Wire SPI, and I2C communication interfaces
- Display Color: Blue Section ¾ | Yellow Section ¼
- Viewing Cone / Angular Range: > 160o View Angle
- Operating Temperature: Safe to operate at a temperature range between -20oC and +70oC
- Storage Temperature: Safe to store at a temperature range between -30oC and +80oC
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V ~ 5.0V compatible
- Board Compatibility: Compatible with most boards that support 3-wire / 4-wire SPI or I2C interfaces. For instance, NVIDIA Jetson Nano, STM32, Raspberry Pi, and Arduino, etc.
- Weight: 5 Grams
- Dimensions: 3.35 x 3.3 (cm) | 33.5 x 33.0 (mm)
- 1x 0.96-inch 128x64p SSD1306 OLED (Pin header with straight / vertical pins)