KKSB ASUS Tinker Board 2 Case
The KKSB ASUS Tinker Board 2 Case is a 2-piece metal enclosure. The lid (top) of the case is made of high-grade powder-coated steel. It has an attractive array of hexagonal cutouts for convenient airflow in and out for proper heat dissipation. The bottom part of the case is made of sandblasted aluminum with grey anodized finishing.
The case is designed to fit the ASUS Tinker Board 2 while letting the user access most of the important ports and interfaces on the board without having to remove the lid.
Since this Tinker Board 2 enclosure supports DIN Rail Clip, KKSB UNC Thread, KKSB Camera Holder, and Mini Tripod, you can optimize the applicability of your ASUS Tinker Board 2. With this case and accessories, you can work on many IoT and AI applications including face recognition, proper surveillance, smart access, smart authorization, and more.
Possible applications for the KKSB ASUS Tinker Board 2 Case include:
- IoT (Internet of Things) projects such as smart home automation, smart surveillance, and smart access control
- AI (Artificial Intelligence) projects such as face recognition and image processing
- Industrial control and automation
- Digital Signage
- Smart Transportation
Features of KKSB ASUS Tinker Board 2 Case
- Brand: KKSB Cases
- Material: Powder-coated Steel (Lid) | Sandblasted Aluminum Anodized Grey (Bottom)
- Board Compatibility: Designed for ASUS Tinker Board 2
- Cutouts: The case has labelled cutouts for most ports and interfaces on ASUS Tinker Board 2 including USB Ports, Ethernet Port, Power Jack, Audio Jack, HDMI Port, etc.
- Surface Mounting: 2x Pre-cut Wall Mounting Holes | Holes and a Cutout for UNC Thread | Rubber Feet
Why Should You Choose This Case?
- The powder-coated steel and sandblasted aluminium construction provide a durable and attractive enclosure for the ASUS Tinker Board 2
- The hexagonal cutouts on the lid allow for proper heat dissipation
- The case allows for easy access to most of the ports and interfaces on the board without having to remove the lid
- The case allows for surface mounting using the pre-cut wall mounting holes and rubber feet
- The case is designed to support DIN Rail Clip, KKSB UNC Thread, KKSB Camera Holder, and Mini Tripod, which can help users optimize the applicability of their ASUS Tinker Board 2.
- 1x Case Lid
- 1x Case Bottom
- 4x Rubber Feet
Compatible Accessories (Not Included)
I was looking for a Tinkerboard 2 Case that fits a 25 or 40mm 5V fan inside for active cooling over GPIO. No chance to find one in good quality. Then I stumbled while searching over the Case from KKSB, what fits the original big Aluminium cooler from the TB2. The vent holes in the case made it possible to install a Noctua Fan on top of the case. Perfect setup! My Node-Red System runs stable at 31-35C, even at hot summer days, when my room heats up.
I also really like the quality of the Case, perfect finish, perfect fit! I was also impressed about the fast delivery to Germany.
A perfect little case.
Great product and super service.