KKSB Asus Tinker Edge T Case
The KKSB metal case for ASUS Tinker Edge T comes in 2 pieces, a powder-coated steel lid, and an anodized aluminum bottom. The top of the case has hexagonal holes for optimized airflow to support heat dissipation. This case is compatible with the ASUS Tinker Edge T and has cutouts to access most of the interfaces and ports on the board so that there remains no need to remove the lid while you are working on your creative projects.
Usability of KKSB Case for ASUS Tinker Edge T
The KKSB metal case for ASUS Tinker Edge T is designed to support accessories you may need to equip the board with. This case supports the KKSB DIN Rail Clip, KKSB ¼-20 UNC Thread as well as the KKSB Camera Holder. You can buy them separately since they are not included.
These accessories will optimize the functionality of your Tinker Edge T board to work on smart AI and IoT projects including but not limited to smart authorization, smart access, smart monitoring, face recognition, etc.
Features of KKSB ASUS Tinker Edge T Case
- Compatibility: Compatible with the ASUS Tinker Edge T Board
- Material: The top cover is made of powder-coated steel | the bottom lower half is made of sandblasted aluminium (anodized grey finishing)
- Interface Support: Cutouts for important board interfaces and ports on the ASUS Tinker Edge T such as HDMI Port, Audio Jack, Power Jack, Ethernet Port, USB Ports, MIPI CSI, MIPI DSI, etc.
- Surface Mounting: 2x Mounting Holes and Precut holes for KKSB ¼-20 UNC Thread, KKSB Tripod, and KKSB DIN Rail Clip
- Rubber Feet: 4x Rubber Feet included for better stability on different surfaces
- Case Lid and (x1)
- Case Bottom (x1)
- Rubber Feet
Compatible Products with This Case (Not Included)
- KKSB ¼-20 UNC Thread
- ASUS Tinker Edge T Board
- KKSB Camera Holder
- KKSB DIN Rail Clip
- Standard Tripod with 1/4-20 UNC Thread
- Coral Camera Module (if using KKSB Camera Holder)
An Overview of ASUS Tinker Edge T
ASUS Tinker Edge T has been specially created to support AI apps. The board uses the machine learning accelerator, Google Edge TPU, recognized for higher processing efficiency levels. Also, this ML accelerator requires low power which is appropriate to build AI apps by fitting in different devices. While consuming just 0.5 watts for each computation unit with up to 4TOPS speed, the ML accelerator lets the board perform well as compared to orthodox SBCs. The Tinker Edge is precisely enhanced for TensorFlow Lite according to ASUS developers. This enhancement can help it run easily and also help in the compilation of different ML models.
Hardware Specifications of ASUS Tinker Edge T
- Google Edge TPU (NN Processor) ML Accelerator Co-Processor
- Quad-Core ARM NXP i.MX 8M SoC
- GB LAN RTL8211F-CG
- 1 Type-C Gen1 OTG USB 3.2
- 2 Type-A Gen1 USB 3.2
- 2 MIPI CSI-2 (24 PIN) Camera Interfaces
- Operating Temperature Ranges from 0℃ to 50℃
- Non-Operating Temperature Ranges from -40℃ to 80℃
- Non-Operating Humidity (Non-Condensing) Ranges from 0% to 85%
- 1GB Dual Channel LPDDR4 4th Generation DDR DRAM
- GC7000 Lite Graphics Processing Unit
- 40 Pin GPIO Pin Header