Made from steel, this Arduino steel enclosure is built to last. The steel construction ensures the case is rigid and provides excellent protection for your board. The black powder coat not only adds a stylish touch but also provides additional protection against scratches and impacts. The board is secured with 4 screws, ensuring it stays securely in place and protected from accidental knocks and bumps. This Arduino protective case comes with rubber feet, providing stability on most surfaces.
KKSB Arduino Case for Arduino UNO Rev3 and Arduino Mega Rev3 – Space for Arduino Shield
The KKSB Arduino UNO, Mega Case is the perfect solution for protecting your Arduino Mega or Arduino UNO board. This case offers protection, versatility, and style, making it a must-have for any Arduino enthusiast. The case also has space for Arduino Shield with necessary cutouts for connectors and cables.
- Brand: KKSB Cases
- Material: Steel
- Finishing: Powder-Coated - Black
- Compatible SBCs: Arduino UNO and Arduino Mega (and clones with similar form factor)
- Additional Space: Space for Arduino Shields
- Connector Support: Labelled Cutouts for Arduino UNO, Mega USB, Power, Reset Button, and Ethernet Jack to support Ethernet Shield
- Surface Mounting: 2x Precut mounting holes - 4x Rubber Feet
- Rail Mounting: Supports KKSB DIN Rail Clip (Sold Separately)
- Cable Support: Space for standard 2.54 DuPont jumper cables - Cable-through cutouts on both sides and dedicated cable pass-through (plastic) at the back
- Lock Support: Compatible with the standard Kensington lock to use as a theft deterrent
- Ventilation: Air vents on the case cover
EU delivery: Around 3-8 days, Outside the EU: Around 7-15 days.
We also accept bank payment for larger orders