Traffic HAT for Raspberry Pi
The Traffic HAT for Raspberry Pi features three large-size LEDs, a button, and a buzzer. The assembly process is quick and easy and you make it ready to work within minutes. The Traffic HAT for Raspberry Pi simplifies programming on your Raspberry Pi. It supports all Raspberry Pi compatible programming languages. There is no need for libraries and additional software.
Features of Traffic HAT for Raspberry Pi
- Facilitates the beginner looking to learn and get on to using the GPIO
- Supports all Raspberry Pi compatible programming languages
- Does not need libraries or additional software
- GPIO / BCM numbers have been labeled clearly
- At the bottom, there is pre-soldered EEPROM circuit
- The HAT also features pre-soldered resistors for buttons
The Traffic HAT for Raspberry Pi is basically the half-kit package because half of the soldering is already done. The bottom of this Traffic HAT has resistors that have been soldered. The pre-soldered EEPROM circuit is also there at the bottom and you only need to solder the LEDs, button, and the buzzer. The hard part of the soldering is already done for you. What remains is the easier part of soldering to prepare the HAT to start working with the Raspberry Pi board.