Servo Driver HAT for Raspberry Pi Right Agnel Pin Header
This is a 16-Channel Servo HAT designed to work with Raspberry Pi. The HAT is compatible with the I2C communication interface. Each Servo / PWM output channel has a 12-bit resolution. This particular HAT has a right-angled Pin Header.
If you think you need more PWM output channels to work on advanced projects, this 16-Channel Servo Driver HAT can do the job. It is ideal for hexapod walker and robotic arms projects.
Features of Raspberry Pi Servo Driver HAT
- Standard 40-Pin Raspberry Pi GPIO Extension Header – Compatible with Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano, ASUS Tinker, and other boards using the same GPIO.
- I2C control interface using just 2 Pins
- Up to 16 PWM / Servo output Channels | 12-Bit resolution (4096 scales) for each output channel
- 5V voltage regulator | 3A output current (max.)
- Can also receive battery power using the VIN terminal
- Standard Servo Interface
- Reserved I2C control pins
Specifications of Raspberry Pi Servo Driver HAT
- Driver: PCA9685
- Servo Voltage: 5V
- Operating Voltage (via board connection): 5V compatible
- Operating Voltage (VIN terminal): 6V ~ 12V
- Logic Voltage: 3.3V
- Control Interface: I2C
- Mounting Hole Size: 3.0mm
- Dimensions: 6.5cm x 3cm | 65mm x 30mm
- Weight: 21 Grams
- Servo Driver HAT (x1)