Raspberry Pi 5 Camera Cable - 200mm
This is the custom-designed official Raspberry Pi 5 Camera Cable you need to connect the Raspberry Pi Camera Module with the Raspberry Pi 5. Since the Raspberry Pi 5 MIPI connectors are smaller as compared to the connectors of the previous generations, you need these customised cables.
This shielded camera cable is also compatible with all Raspberry Pi Zero models.
- Raspberry Pi 5 Connector: 0.5mm-pitch 22-Way
- Camera Connector: 1mm-pitch 15-Way
The cables have clearly readable printing to help you distinguish between the camera cable and the display cable. It is important to note that this series of cables is not interchangeable between Camera and Display. For instance, this camera cable will not work with the DSI display. You can purchase the Raspberry Pi 5 Display Cable separately.
- Brand: Raspberry Pi Foundation
- Model Length: Standard – Mini 200mm
- Cable Type: Flexible Printed Circuit Cable (FPC)
- Compatibility: Raspberry Pi 5, all Raspberry Pi Zero models and CSI Camera Modules
- Connector (Raspberry Pi to Camera Module): 0.5mm-pitch 22-Way to 1mm-pitch 15-way
- Raspberry Pi 5 Camera Cable (Standard – Mini) 200mm