Raspberry Pi 5 Display Cable – 200mm
This is the official Raspberry Pi display cable specifically designed for Raspberry Pi 5. The MIPI connectors on the Raspberry Pi 5 are smaller as compared those on the previous versions. This is why you need this display cable with the right pitch and connector type. In addition, this shielded display cable also works with all versions of the Raspberry Pi Zero.
This Raspberry Pi 5 Display Cable has a clearly printed model and type because you cannot replace this cable with the Raspberry Pi 5 Camera Cable.
- Raspberry Pi 5 End: 0.5mm-pitch 22-Way
- Display End: 1mm-pitch 15-Way
- Brand: Raspberry Pi Foundation
- Model Length: Standard – Mini 200mm
- Cable Type: Flexible Printed Circuit (FPC)
- Compatible Raspberry Pi Boards: Raspberry Pi 5 and All Raspberry Pi Zero Models
- Compatible Display: DSI Displays
- Connectors (Raspberry Pi to DSI Display): 0.5mm-pitch 22-Way to 1mm-pitch 15-Way
- Raspberry Pi 5 Display Cable (Standard – Mini) 200mm