KKSB Rock Pi E Steel Case
KKSB Rock Pi E Case is made of powder-coated steel and is available in black colour. It is a robust and functional case designed to support most projects based on the Rock Pi E board.
KKSB Rock Pi E Steel Case has a compact design with labeled cutouts for Rock Pi E ports making it easier to use and understand the board's functions without removing the case. It also has a dedicated GPIO cable access to the pin header.
The side walls have air vents to support heat dissipation. The exterior of the case is snapped together without screws.
The base of the case has 2x precut mounting holes and 4x tapped holes for KKSB DIN Rail Clip.
Mount it on the wall or put it on a desk, the KKSB Rock Pi E Steel Case is good for most environments.
Video Presentation of the Product
Features of Rock Pi E Steel Case
- Material: Steel
- Finishing: Black Powder Coated
- Compatible Board: Rock Pi E
- Interface / Connector Access: Labeled Cutouts for GPIO, Power, Ethernet Ports, AV, USB 3.0, USB-C, and MicroSD Slot
- Ventilation: Air vents on side walls
- Supported Accessories: KKSB DIN Rail Clip (Sold Separately)
- KKSB Rock Pi E Steel Case