KKSB Coral Dev Board Case
The KKSB Coral Dev Board case has been designed for protection and high compatibility with the Coral Dev Board's functionality. This aluminium case features cutouts for most Coral Dev Board's ports and connectors.
The cover has a sufficient number of ventilation cutouts to support the Coral Dev Board's built-in fan to work with maximum performance to keep the processor cool.
The case has two holes compatible with VESA 75. They can be used to attach the case to the back of a monitor or screwed into a wall.
The case has a thread on the top that can be used to attach the KKSB Camera holder for a camera module such as Coral's 5MP Camera.
Features of KKSB Coral Dev Board Case
- Material: Steel (lid) and aluminum (bottom)
- Color: Powder coated black (lid) and anodized gray (bottom)
- Board Compatibility: Designed for Coral Dev Board - cutouts for audio jack, USB-C Power, USB-C Data, DSI, CSI, USB, HDMI, Micro SD Slot, Serial Console, 4-Pin Stereo, Ethernet, and GPIO.
- Quick assembly
- The bottom has x4 rubber feet
- The case has a pair of holes for 75 mm VESA mounting
- KKSB Coral Dev Case
- Rubber Feet
Compatible Products (Not Included)
Nice case, fast delivery
Perfect fit with a Google Coral Dev board. Great design, solid, and plenty of ventilation. Would recommend.
That’s nice fit and great quality. And shipping support also help me a lot. Thank you.
Note:Coral environment sensor board wasn’t fitted.
Good Quality and got it in 10 days as it has to be shipped from Europe