KKSB Coral Dev Board Case
The KKSB Google Coral Dev Board Case is perfect for those that would like to utilise the Google Coral Dev Board within their projects, with emphasis on ease of access for the connections found on the board.
These connection openings include those for the GPIO, the Serial console, a USB3, an Ethernet port, a 4-Pin stereo terminal, an HDMI USB-C data, a USB-C Power, a Headphone jack, a Micro SD, a DSI display & CSI2 camera.
The enclosure uses a 2-part design, with a simple snap action to fully assemble the two halves. Both sections used are made from anodised aluminium, with the top section further finished using black powder-coating.
The mounting options include 2 holes on the bottom section that corresponds to a VESA 75mm mount pattern, otherwise, 4 rubber feet keep the case sturdy on flat surfaces. 4 screws are used to assemble the Dev Board within the base section of the case.
Features of KKSB Case for Coral Dev
• Manufactured by KKSB-Cases
• Made of high-grade aluminium
• Compatible with Coral Dev Board
• The black lid is powder-coated aluminium whereas the white bottom is anodized aluminium
• There are rubber feet at the bottom to enhance stability so that you could use the case on any surface
• 2x Holes in the casing are there to support VESA Mount 75mm
• Cutouts for HDMI 2.0a, DSI Display, CSI Camera, GPIO Header, Serial Console, USB Power, Microphone, MicroSD, USB C Data, Ethernet, Power, Stereo, USB 3.0, etc.
- Dimensions of package(L x W x H): 115mm x 80mm x 35mm
When considering the Google Coral (not included) single-board computer, it is known to feature the Mendel Operation System (Google’s exclusive) which is designed to support TensorFlow Lite neural network. Google Coral also features a complete GPIO to facilitate Input and Output extensions.
There is a physical resemblance to the Raspberry Pi, however in the operational capacity, they are both continuously developing, so it is highly recommended to consider how the advantages of each apply to your needs!
Nice case, fast delivery
Perfect fit with a Google Coral Dev board. Great design, solid, and plenty of ventilation. Would recommend.
That’s nice fit and great quality. And shipping support also help me a lot. Thank you.
Note:Coral environment sensor board wasn’t fitted.
Good Quality and got it in 10 days as it has to be shipped from Europe