KKSB Coral Dev Board Mini Case – Black and Gray
This compact case supports multiple applications on Coral Dev Board Mini. it is made of aluminium with a powder-coated black cover and an anodized gray bottom.
The cover has air vents for optimal ventilation and labeled cutouts for Coral Dev Board Mini connectors and ports including the external power button. The case also has the cutout for cables connected to the GPIO header.
The lower part of this 2-piece snap-fitting case has labeled cutouts for CSI, DSI, MicroSD Slot, Headphone Jack, and Speaker.
Underneath the base, there are mounting holes for KKSB DIN Rail Clip or UNC Thread Bracket.
You can mount the KKSB Camera Holder on top of this case and set it up with the tripod for smart home applications such as automated imaging and remote visual monitoring.
Video Presentation of the Product
Features of KKSB Coral Dev Mini Case
- Material: Aluminium
- Finishing: Powder Coated Black Cover | Anodised Gray Bottom
- Board Compatibility: Coral Dev Board Mini
- Interface / Connector Support: Labeled cutouts for Coral Dev Board Mini ports, external power button, Micro SD Slot, I/O connectors, and cables
- Ventilation: Air vents on top to support heat dissipation
- Orientation: 2x Precut Mounting Holes for wall mounting | 4x Rubber feet to place on a horizontal surface
- Camera Support: Support KKSB Camera Holder | Cutout or CSI Camera Connector | Supports KKSB UNC Thread Bracket and Mini Tripod
- Rail Mounting: Compatible with KKSB DIN Rail Clip
- KKSB Coral Dev Board Mini Case