KKSB BeagleBone Case
This is a product from KKSB-Cases. This metallic case is compatible with BeagleBone Black as well as SanCloud. This case has been approved by BeagleBoard. The case is available in silver colour and has extended air-vents on the lid. There are cutouts to support connectors and ports on BeagleBone Black and SanCloud PCBs. The finishing is clean and you will find a couple of holes in the bottom of the casing to help wall-mounting.
This metal enclosure is well adapted to all the current functions found with Beaglebone Black and Sancloud boards.
This case is Beagleboard approved.
The case features cutouts for USB ports, a power jack, an ethernet jack, power buttons, a micro HDMI and a MicroSD card.
The case is compact, robust and clean, efficiently protecting the contained board. On top of the case there are ventilation cutouts, ensuring proper cooling.
Two mounting holes found on the underside mean that it is possible to wall-mount the case. This case is for serious users, including everyone from commercial customers to enthusiasts.
The case is made from brown powder-coated steel that has been precision laser-cut, then finished with brushed stainless steel.
Features of KKSB Case for BeagleBone Black
- Official product from KKSB-Cases
- Material: Steel bottom & Brushed stainless steel top.
- Compatibility: BeagleBone (Black and SanCloud)
- Approved by BeagleBord
- There are two rows of air-vents on top
- Wall-mounting is possible via two holes at the bottom of the casing
- The casing features all necessary cutouts for USB, Ethernet Jack, HDMI, MicroUSB, Power Jack, etc.
- Dimensions: 92mm x 58mm x 29mm
• KKSB Case for BeagleBone
• 2x Standoffs (Hexagon)
• 2x Screws (Countersunk/Cross-Head)
Clean, minimal and compact! The build quality is robust and reliable. This official release from KKSB-Cases is a good choice for your BeagleBone Black or SanCloud.
very good item, that's I need for my project