KKSB Raspberry Pi 4 Case Aluminium
If you still are looking for a case for Raspberry Pi 4, you are lucky actually for not buying something other than KKSB Raspberry Pi 4 aluminium case. We say so because KKSB-Cases has taken the game to a new level. The new KKSB Raspberry Pi 4 case is different from conventional metallic cases from the company. It gives you an idea of what is next to expect from KKSB-Cases. The design of this aluminium case is exclusive for Raspberry Pi 4 board. This case is different because it features CNC machined surface – smooth, clean, and appealing. Not only that the design is stylish but it also has more implications when you consider the heat dissipation technology inside the case. There is no need to use a cooling fan because the case body itself works as an effective heatsink. When assembled, the heatsink connects with the processor and pulls out the heat through a rectangular chimney-shaped tunnel.
The KKSB Raspberry Pi 4 Case (aluminium) is a premium passive-cooling thermal reduction solution for the Raspberry 4 boards.
This case is CNC machined from a solid piece of aluminium, with all surfaces precisely machined for a premium form, fit and finish. The manufacturing technology enables straight/angular geometries, giving a far greater finish quality over cast aluminium housings.
The large case body acts as a heat sink, passively removing heat and therefore giving quiet operation with no requirement for extra fans. This heat sink has direct contact with the Raspberry Pi CPU to ensure the heat reduction potential remains high.
The Raspberry Pi 4 is more powerful than the RPI3 and as such can overheat more easily. The passive cooling potential of this case is has been tested to be very efficient, whilst remaining sleek and compact.
This case is already a good cooling solution and you can be confident it will your CPU cool for a long time with less chance of heat fatigue or failure.
The bottom cover is easy to screw into the solid aluminium block and the rubber feet make the casing stable on most surfaces.
Features of KKSB Raspberry Pi 4 CNC Machined Case (Builtin Heatsink)
- Designed and manufactured by KKSB-Cases
- Made of aluminium
- CNS Machined (not a cheap die-cast aluminium case)
- Space grey anodized aluminium colour
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4
- Features a built-in heatsink so there remains no need for a cooling fan
- For efficient heat dissipation, the case comes with the thermal pad
- The bottom contains rubber feet for optimal stability
- Available in the light-grey colour (Anodized)
- The package contains a couple of LED indicators (Fluorescent)
- The package contains 4 rubber feet
- The package contains 4 screws to assemble the lid and the bottom
- 2x pre-cut mounting holes
- Cutouts for USB interfaces, Ethernet, Audio Jack, HDMI, MicroUSB, Power, etc.
- Access to GPIO however 40 pin GPIO cables can be too large. Better to use single jumper cables to connect to GPIO.
When it comes to extensive computing load, especially when you play games, the cooling fan becomes significant. Raspberry Pi 4 even more powerful than its predecessors. KKSB-Cases has come up with an effective solution. Thanks to the built-in heatsink of KKSB Raspberry Pi 4 case, you don’t have to use noisy cooling fans.
Additional Items included:- 2 fluorescent lamps for LED indication
- Four screws for mounting top and bottom.
- 4 rubber feet
serves its dual purpose very well: it looks great and it keeps my RP4 cool enough
Looks great, fits perfect, keeps cool!
It's an incredible product design, ease of use and nice looking.
I ordered it from Japan and it's worth to wait 10 days to arrive. ;-)
Fine piece of metal perfectly mating with Raspberry Pi 4
Just awesome Swedish quality!
The package looks very recyclable, no flashy stuff - then you open it and wow!
Clean smooth surface, good weight so its robust and stable on its very effective anti-glide cushions.
The passive cooling is awesome.
Payed 399 sek on Webhallen in Farsta C and it was worth every Krona!