The KKSB Raspberry Pi 4 Heatsink Case is a passive-cooling solution for your Raspberry Pi 4 board. This Raspberry Pi 4 enclosure is an effective silent cooling solution. The case features a built-in heatsink, which eliminates the need for a cooling fan, making it a perfect solution for those who want a quiet and efficient way to cool their Raspberry Pi 4B. The bottom of the case features rubber feet for optimal stability. The package also includes a couple of LED indicators, 4 rubber feet, and 4 screws to assemble the lid and the bottom.
Based in the USA?
Make your purchase through our dedicated Amazon USA store for quicker delivery! Enjoy the convenience of domestic shipping from Amazon's US warehouse, with no added import charges. Shop on Amazon ➔
KKSB Raspberry Pi 4 Heatsink Case – Machined Aluminium Passive Cooling Case
This Raspberry Pi aluminium heatsink case is specifically designed for the Raspberry Pi 4, provides an optimal way to protect and cool your Raspberry Pi 4B. Made from aluminum and featuring a grey anodized color.
- Made of aluminium
- CNC Machined (not a cheap die-cast aluminium case)
- Grey anodized colour
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4
- Features a built-in heatsink so there remains no need for a cooling fan
- For efficient heat dissipation, the case comes with the thermal pad
- The bottom contains rubber feet for optimal stability
- The package contains a couple of LED indicators
- The package contains 4 rubber feet
- The package contains 4 screws to assemble the lid and the bottom
- 2x pre-cut mounting holes
- Cutouts for USB interfaces, Ethernet, Audio Jack, HDMI, MicroUSB, Power, etc.
- Access to GPIO however 40 pin GPIO cables can be too large. Better to use single jumper cables to connect to GPIO.
EU delivery: Around 3-8 days, Outside the EU: Around 7-15 days.
We also accept bank payment for larger orders