KKSB BeagleBone Steel Case (Black)
This is the second variant of the KKSB BeagleBone Steel Case. The previous version featured stainless steel while this new version is made of powder-coated steel. The KKSB BeagleBone Steel Case is available in black color. The cover of the case has extended air-vents on top. There are cutouts to support connectors and ports on BeagleBone Black and SanCloud SBCs. The finishing is clean and there are two pre-cut mounting holes at the bottom of the case for convenient surface mounting.
This metal enclosure is well adapted to all the current functions found with Beaglebone Black and Sancloud boards. The case features cutouts for USB ports, a power jack, an ethernet jack, power buttons, a micro HDMI, and a MicroSD card. The KKSB BeagleBone Steel Case is compact, robust, and clean, efficiently protecting the contained board. This case is for everyone from commercial customers to enthusiasts.
Features of KKSB BeagleBone Steel Case
- Brand: KKSB-Cases
- Material: High-Grade Steel
- Finishing: Black / Powdercoated
- Compatibility: BeagleBone (Black and SanCloud)
- There are two rows of air-vents on top
- Wall-mounting is possible via two holes at the bottom of the casing
- The casing features all necessary cutouts for USB, Ethernet Jack, HDMI, MicroUSB, Power Jack, etc.
Clean, minimal, and compact! The build quality is robust and reliable. This official release from KKSB-Cases is a good choice for your BeagleBone Black or SanCloud. This is a 2-piece metal enclosure that is easy to set up in minutes. The package includes standoffs and screws.
- 1x KKSB BeagleBone Steel Case
- 2x Hexagon Standoffs
- 2x Cross-Head Countersunk Screws