KKSB Banana Pi M3 Case (Aluminum)
This Metal case is used for Banana Pi M3 and is one of the best banana Pi cases for protecting the board, because of the rigid design. The Banana Pi M3 is used by geeks and makers around the world. Banana Pi M3 is a fast single board computer with an Octa-core processor and 2GB of RAM.
Banana Pi M3 can run with many different operating systems, for example, Android, Lubuntu, Ubuntu, Debian, and Raspbian.
The case material of the case is of alloyed aluminum. It is powder coated black and white powder coat.
- The case is adapted to the board's features such as Gigabit Ethernet, 2 USB, SATA, WiFi, Bluetooth, and HDMI connection. Cutouts are made for access to the connectors such as SATA, HDMI, USB and also to improve the air ventilation to cool down the board.
- The case handles the WiFi & Bluetooth onboard signals via long cutouts in the top of the case.
- The case also suits companies to provide a rigid and high-quality case for projects.
- Mounting holes for easy mounting.
- The board is supported by 4 integrated standoffs and mounted to the case with 4 screws.
- The top and bottom part snaps together without screws.