KKSB Banana Pi M3 Case (Aluminum)
The Banana Pi M3 Case is a premium solution for the Banana Pi M3 being a highly effective case for protection, whilst allowing the good function of the board.
This case is made of aluminium alloy, with all surfaces precisely cut for a premium form, fit and finish, which is then completed with a tasteful black and white powder coating. The case is adapted with cutouts to allow access to the board's features, such as the Gigabit Ethernet, the 2 USB ports, SATA interface, WiFi, Bluetooth, and HDMI connection. Further cut-outs are included to improve the potential for air circulation and passive cooling.
Features of KKSB Case for Banana Pi M3
- Brand: KKSB-Cases
- Made of aluminium alloy
- Black & white colour combination
- Exclusively designed for Banana Pi M3
- Dedicated cutout for SATA cable
- Cutouts Ethernet Port, USB ports, SD Card Slot, HDMI, Audio, Power Input, etc.
- Easy snap-fitting assembly
- Pre-cut mounting holes at the bottom
- Comes with 4x rubber feet
- KKSB Case for Banana Pi M3 (x1)
- Rubber Feet (x4)
Compatible Board (Not Included)
The Banana Pi M3 is a fast, single-board computer with an Octa-core processor and 2GB of RAM. The board is compatible with Android, Lubuntu, Ubuntu, Debian, and Raspbian. It is ideal for various creative applications and you can also use the BPI-M3 as a standalone computer.