UPS HAT for Raspberry Pi Pogo Pins 5V 5A 8.4V Charger
This UPS HAT for Raspberry Pi is compatible with Raspberry Pi 3, 3B, 3B+, and 4B. It is a 5V/5A Uninterrupted Power Supply with the Pogo Pins connector.
It is compatible with I2C bus communication which it uses to monitor power, current, voltage, and remaining battery capacity in Real-Time. This UPS HAT has multiple protection circuits and an onboard 5V regulator.
Video Presentation of the Product
Features of UPS HAT for Raspberry Pi
- 5V regulator onboard
- Continuous 5A output current
- 5V USB output
- Warning indicators
- Manual and development resources included
- Multiple battery protection circuits for protection against overcurrent, overcharge/discharge, reverse protection, short circuit protection
- Equalizing charge feature
- Pogo Pins Connector
- Communication Bus: I2C bus communication | Real-time monitoring of current, voltage, remaining battery, and power
- Constant Power Supply: Can recharge the battery via external power supply and yield power output at the same time
Multi-Protection Safe and Stable Design
Battery Warning Indicator
Specifications of UPS HAT for Raspberry Pi
- Output Voltage: 5V
- Charger: Compatible with 8.4V / 2A (Charger is included)
- Control Bus: I2C communication bus
- Battery Compatibility: Compatible with 2x 18650 Li Batteries (Batteries are NOT included)
- Mounting Holes: 3.0mm Holes
- Weight: 179 Grams
- Dimensions: 85mm x 56mm | 8.5cm x 5.6cm
USB Output 5V to Power Other Boards
- UPS HAT for Raspberry Pi (x1)
- 4V / 2A Charger (EU Plug) (x1)
- Protection Panel Acrylic (x1)
- Pack of Screws
- Batteries are NOT included. This UPS HAT requires 2x 18650 batteries.
- This UPS HAT is compatible with batteries less than 67mm long. Some long batteries with protection plates are NOT compatible.