Uninterruptible Power Supply UPS HAT For Raspberry Pi Stable 5V Power Output
This UPS HAT for Raspberry Pi generates a 5V output. It is compatible with a 18650 Li-battery (not included).
Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) HAT for Raspberry Pi has 40-PIN Standard Raspberry Pi Extension Header. The hardware has several circuits for battery protection. To monitor current, voltage, and remaining capacity, UPS HAT uses I2C bus communication. You can charge the power supply even when you are connected to the Pi card for output power.
Video Presentation of the Product
Features of Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) HAT for Raspberry Pi
- Extension Header compatible with 40-PIN Raspberry Pi GPIO
- I2C Bus Communication Interface. Real-time monitoring of remaining battery, battery voltage, and current.
- Features Multiple Protection Circuits: Over Charge / Discharge, Over Current, Short Circuit, Reverse protection in addition to the Equalizing Charge.
- 5V Onboard Voltage Regulator ensures consistent 2.5A (max.) output current
- 5V USB Output compatible with Raspberry Pi boards
- Battery warning indicator
- 4V / 2A charger included in the box
- Compatible with 18650 Li-Battery (NOT Included)
- 0mm Mounting Hole
- Outline Dimensions: 56mm x 85mm | 5.6cm x 8.5cm
- The UPS HAT for Raspberry Pi is compatible with Li-Battery (18650) which measures no more than 67mm. It does not work with some plate-protected batteries.
Safe and Stable Circuit Design
Battery Warning Indicator
USB Output 5V to Power Other Boards
- UPS HAT for Raspberry Pi (x1)
- 2x20-PIN Female Header (x1)
- 4V / 2A Battery Charger EU Plug (x1)