STM32 QFP64 Programmer Adapter
This simple board comes with a Test and Burn-In socket and is compatible with the STM32 microcontroller. The Yamaichi STM32-QFP64 programmer adapter comes JTAG / SWD 20-Pin port and supports the USART1 4-Pin interface for programming and testing.
Features of STM32-QFP64 Programmer Adapter
- Crystal Oscillator Onboard 32.768K
- Onboard Socket to connect system clock with the external crystal
- JTAG / SWD 20-Pin Port and USART1 4-Pin Interface for testing and programming
- Access to all MCU pins through expansion connectors | 2.54mm (100 mil) Pin Header Pitch
- LED indicators (x2) for testing | connect to the I / O Pins through jumpers
The STM32-QFP64 Programmer Adapter is compatible with the STM32 microcontroller in QFP64 (0.5mm Pitch):
- STM32L1xxR Series | STM32L152RB and STM32L151R8, etc.
- STM32F4xxR Series | STM32F415RB and STM32F407RC, etc.
- STM32F0xxR Series | STM32F051RB and STM32F051RC, etc.
- STM32F3xxR Series | STM32F373RB and STM32F303R8, etc.
- STM32F2xxR Series | STM32F215RB and STM32F207RC, etc.
- STM32F1xxR Series | STM32F100RB and STM32F103RC, etc.
Make sure to configure the onboard Device Selection Jumpers according to the STM32 version you want to program.
STM32-QFP64 Hardware Layout
- JTAG / SWD Port
- For testing, debugging, and programming
- Compatible with J-LINK, ST-LINK, STX-RLINK, and ULINK2
- USART1 Port
- For Serial port debugging
- ISP interface support
- LED Indicators
- Quick testing
- Pin Headers
- Connection to MCU pins
- Clear onboard marking and labels
- Support further expansion
- Easy testing
- Boot Mode Configuration
- Configure BOOT1 and BOOT0 using jumpers
- AMS1117-3.3 Onboard 3.3V Voltage Regulator
- Power Input 5V (2-pin Header or DC Jack support)
- External Crystal Socket
- Leave the middle hole and insert the crystal into the holes on the two sides
- Power Indicator
- Device Selection Jumpers
- Short the Lower Headers for STM32F4xx and STM32F2xx Series
- Short the Upper Headers for STM32L1xx, STM32F1xx, STM32Fxx, and STM32F05x Series
- LED Jumpers
- Short the jumpers for connection between the LEDs and MCU I/O pins for testing
- Open the jumpers to disconnect the LEDs from MCU I/O pins
- Onboard Crystal 32.768K (on the back side)
- For internal RTC with calibration
JTAG / SWD Connector Layout
Boot Mode Configuration
Dimensions (Reference Unit = mm.)
- Pitch: 0.5mm
- Pins: 64
- A x B: 10mm x 10mm
- C x D: 12mm x 12mm
- E: 11.3mm
- G x H: 32mm x 35mm
- STM32-QFP64 Programmer Adapter
- USB Power Cable