ROCK 4 Model C Plus 4GB RAM
Download ROCK 4C+ Product Brief
ROCK 4 Model C Plus (4C+) is a high-performance SBC based on the Rockchip RK3399-T SoC. It is a multifunctional SBC designed as an alternative to Raspberry Pi. ROCK 4C+ has ARM Dual-Core Cortex-A72 and ARM Quad-Core Cortex-A53 CPU with ARM Mali T860MP4 GPU.
Highlights of ROCK 4 Model C Plus
- RK3399-T Rockchip SoC | big.LITTLE ARM 6-Core Processor
- Dual-Channel LPDDR4 4GB RAM and eMMC / MicroSD Socket
- Wireless LAN, Gigabit Ethernet, and Bluetooth 5.0 with BLE Support
- Integrated fan control, ON/OFF Button, Audio Jack, and External Antenna
- Up to 4Kp60 resolution support via dual Micro-HDMI ports
ROCK 4C+ is based on Rockchip RK3399-T System on Chip and ARM big.LITTLE Technology featuring 6-Core Processing Unit, i.e., 1.5GHz Dual-Core Cortex-A72 and 1.0GHz Quad-Core Cortex-A53. The processor is supported by a 64-bit dual-channel 4GB LPDDR4 Ram and T860MP4 ARM Mali GPU.
ON/OFF Power Button
ROCK 4 Model C Plus has an ON/OFF power button for safe shutdown. There is no need to write codes and commands to secure files and avoid corrupt storage. ROCK 4 Model C+ is an energy-efficient SBC.
Multiple Operating System Support
ROCK 4C+ is compatible with multiple Operating Systems including Ubuntu / Debian Linux and Android. The board supports v8-A ARM architecture full-implementation instructions set.
LPDDR4 RAM and External Storage Support
In addition to the 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, ROCK 4C Plus has a socket for eMMC or MicroSD you can use for data storage and Operating System upgrade.
Compatible with Various SBC Accessories
The 40-Pin GPIO Expansion Header offers endless connectivity support making the board capable of supporting an extensive range of SBC accessories.
Dual Display and 4K Output
The ARM Mali t860MP4 GPU is ideal for various multimedia applications including signage, video processing, and gaming. ROCK 4C+ has two micro-HDMI ports, a display interface, and a camera interface. The board supports up to 4Kp60 resolution. The 3.5mm audio jack supports stereo audio output.
Efficient Thermal Management
ROCK 4C+ has a 1.25mm 2-Pin Header to connect a 5V PWM-controlled fan.
Specifications of ROCK 4C+
- SoC: RK3399-T Rockchip
- Processor: big.LITTLE ARM Technology | 1.5GHz Dual-Core Cortex-A72 | 1.0 GHz Quad-Core Cortex-A53
- GPU: Mali T860MP4 ARM GPU | OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, Open CL 1.1, 1.2, Vulkan 1.0, and DirectX 11.1 support
- RAM: Dual Channel LPDDR4 4GB RAM 64-bit
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0 with BLE Support
- WiFi: Wireless LAN WiFi 5 802.11 b / g / n / ac support
- Ethernet: Gigabit Ethernet Support
- Power Compatibility: 5V/3A USB-C Power Input | 5V Power to GPIO Pin 2 and Pin 4
- Recommended Power Supplies: 5V/3A USB-C Power Supply (Sold Separately)
- HDMI: Dual micro-HDMI ports | Up to 4Kp60 and 2Kp60 support
- USB Interfaces: 1x USB 3.0 OTG / HOST Port | 2x USB 2.0 HOST Ports | 1x USB 3.0 HOST Port
- MIPI: 2-Lane CSI Port (x1) | 4-Lane DSI Port (x1)
- Storage Support: Socket for eMMC / MicroSD
- UART: 2x UART
- Antenna: 1x External Antenna
- ON/OFF: Power Button
- Software Support: ARM Architecture v8-A full implementation instructions set | ARM Neon Advanced SIMD (multiple data, single instructions) | Signal processing and accelerating media support | Armv8 cryptography extensions | TrustZone technology support
- Operating System Compatibility: Android 11, Android 10, Android 7.1, and Android 5.0 | GPU-enabled AI stack such as Caffe | Hardware Control / Access Library for Android / Linux
- Operating Temperature: 0℃ to 50℃
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ to 80℃
- ROCK 4 Model C+ (4GB)