Relay Expansion for Onion Omega
Are you searching for a reliable solution to control a couple of independent circuits with the help of Omega? Relay Expansion makes it possible Omega to do the job for you by controlling the independent circuits without worrying about the voltage. The system enables the circuits to perform well at a voltage that is different (higher or lower) than that of Omega.
Relay Expansion Specifications
- The expansion comes with two Relays
- Relays are capable of handling up to 220V Direct Current / 250V Alternate Current
- The expansion supports 2A Maximum Current
- The Switching Power of the Replay is 60W/62.5VA
- The Switching Time of the Relay ranges from 1ms (typical) to 2ms (maximum)
Relay Expansion Features
- Supports the connection with two independent circuits
- Allows Omega to control the independent circuits
- Configured to support voltage difference of the circuits and Omega
- Control the circuit of appliances that are compatible with 60W (max.)
- A reliable solution to enhance the functionality of home automation projects
- Enables Omega to remotely control the independent circuits
Relay Expansion Description
The expansion comes screw terminals in order to connect leads, cables, and wires. The address switch (3-bit) supports up to 8 relays. In other words, it is now possible to use an Omega to control 8x2=16 devices. Relay Expansion for Omega supports complete control over independent circuits of various appliances compatible with up to 60W. If you are looking for better functionality to support your automation projects then this expansion is perfect for you owing to its ability to let Omega control the devices remotely.
- Relay Expansion is compatible only with the Expansion Header Docks, for instance, Power Dock, Arduino R2 etc.
- You need to be extra careful when working with household/industrial voltage. A minor error during the insulation or wiring process may trigger a serious damage.