KKSB Raspberry Pi A+ Case (Stainless Steel/Black)
If you are looking for a case to support your RPi A+, consider this KKSB metal case for Raspberry Pi Model A+. This variation features a black lid along with a white bottom. The two-pieces metallic casing is made of stainless steel. It supports the Raspberry Pi camera module and heatsink.
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+ Case is an exclusive case that combines ease of use and protection of the Raspberry Pi 3A+ board within an elegant housing.
Designed in Sweden, The case is compact, robust and clean. This is a case solution for serious users, enthusiasts, companies and anyone else who would like a good looking case for the Raspberry Pi 3.
The case gives efficient access to all connectors on the board and is precision-made by use of laser cutting, with a stainless steel and black powder-coated finish.
This Raspberry Pi case includes an exit slot in the side of the case to allow a ribbon cable to be fitted to the board’s 40pin GPIO header.
On the top section of the case, there are several slots to create an airflow in order to cool down the board and reduce WiFi signal obstruction.
The case is compactly designed around the shape of the Raspberry Pi Board and the sheet metal construction also makes the whole unit even slimmer.
No special skills are required to assemble the case.
This elegant enclosure suits being placed both in the office or in a hobby room.
Features of KKSB Case for Raspberry Pi Model A+
- Designed and manufactured by KKSB-Cases
- Made of stainless steel & steel bottom
- This variation features black & white colour combination
- Exclusively designed to fit Raspberry Pi Model A+
- Features cutouts for ventilation
- The exit-slot supports GPIO Ribbon Cable
- The package includes 2x hex-screws (countersunk)
- Supports Heatsink and Raspberry Pi Camera Module
- Cutouts for Audio, HDMI, MicroUSB, USB, and all PCB connectors
- Dimensions: 73mm x 61mm x 29mm