Raspberry Pi 400 Computer UK Layout
The Raspberry Pi 400 computer is designed in such a way that the keyboard itself accommodates the motherboard inside. This is a space-efficient design. The RPi 400 Computer carries a Quad-Core 64-But processor. It is easy to use and highly portable. The finishing is done in the standard Raspberry Pi color theme, Pink and White. The power interface is USB-C compatible. It comes with a couple of Micro HDMI and supports 4K playback.
The Raspberry Pi 400 has a small keyboard with a standard UK (QWERTY) layout.
Salient Features of Raspberry Pi 400 Computer
- Has a Wireless LAN
- Dual-Band WiFi + Bluetooth 5.0 (BLE)
- Includes Bluetooth
- USB 2.0 (x1 Port)
- USB 3.0 (x2 Ports)
- 64-bit Quad-Core Processor
- Features Dual Display Output
- 4K Video Playback
- USB-C Power Interface
- 2x Micro HDMI Ports
- Gigabit Ethernet
Use of Raspberry Pi 400 Computer
With the help of the Raspberry Pi Operating System Desktop Environment, you can learn programming as well as can generate and manage documents. It can also be used for entertainment and surfing purposes.
The Raspberry Pi model is equipped with all the required components that are needed for contemporary computing practices except for a monitor. With it, you can explore the world of programming and computing in a better way as it is accessible to people of all ages and is convenient because of having a portable feature.
Specifications of Raspberry Pi 400
- Revolutionary Version: Raspberry Pi 400
- LPDDR4-3200 4GB RAM
- UK Only (QWERTY) Keyboard Layout
- USB 3.0 ports :2
- USB 2.0 ports: 1
- BCM2711 Broadcom Cortex-A72 Quad-Core | 1.8GHz 64-Bit ARM v8: Processor
- Graphics: OpenGL ES 3.0
- Wireless LAN | Gigabit Ethernet 2.4GHz & 5.0GHz Dual-Band IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac | BLE | Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity
- 2x Micro HDMI Ports (4Kp60 Supported)
- 40 PIN GPIO Header (Horizontal)
- 0oC to 50oC Operating Temperature
- UK Layout Keyboard
- (5V DC Compatible) USB Power Connector
- 265 Decode 4Kp60
- 264 Encode 1080p30 and Decode 1080p60
- Micro SD Card Slot for data storage and Operating System
- Dimensions: 28.6cm x 12.2cm x 2.3cm | 286mm x 122mm x 23mm
- For those who are going to use an external power supply if required, make sure to use the right one. So that it suits the regulations and standards of the intended region.
- If you use incompatible devices that damage Raspberry Pi 400 components it will invalidate the warranty of the Raspberry Pi 400 Computer
- Keeping the Raspberry Pi 400 to direct sunlight for a long time can damage the original color and finishing of the product
- Raspberry Pi 400 UK Layout (x1)
Compatible Items (Not Included)