ODROID-HC2 Home Cloud Two Samsung Exynos5422 with 2GB PoP Stacked RAM
If you’re here searching for a reasonable mini PC for Network Attached Storage Network server, then have a look at our Home Cloud Two ODROID-HC2. The home cloud-server has an advantage of centralizing data that allows users to share multimedia files and stream across several devices on the network. The system hardware consists of Samsung Exynos5422 and 2GB RAM. ODROID-HC2 can work with a variety of software. It creates an absolute network for a family, a group, or developers.
Specifications of ODROID-HC2 (Home Cloud Two)
- SoC: Exynos5422 (Samsung)
- GPU: Mali T628 MP6 | OpenGL ES 3.1/3.0/2.0/1.1 | Full Profile OpenCL 1.2
- Memory Status: 2GB LPDDR3 PoP Stackable RAM | 2 x 32-bit bus bandwidth – 12GB/s | 750MHz
- SATA Interface: JMicron - JMS578
- USB 3.0 to SATA Bridge to Achieve over 300MBps transfer rate with UAS
- Cores in System: 2.0 GHz Quad-Core Cortex-A15 and 1.4 GHz Quad-Core Cortex-A7
- HDD/SDD compatible – 3.5 inch or 2.5 inch
- Mechanical holes do not work with HC2, i.e. HGST/WD HDD
- Host USB 2.0: 1 USB Standard-A High-Speed Connector
- M-SD Slot: UHS-1 | Works with up to 128GB/SDXC
- Input Power: DC Barrel 5/2.1mm Jack Socket for 11~13 Volt input (recommendations are 12V/2A Power Supply)
- Gbit Ethernet LAN: 10/100/1000MB/s, RJ-45 Jack, Supports auto-MDIX
- System Status LED
- SATA Status LED
- Power LED
- Dimensions: 197mm x 115mm x 42mm or 19.7cm x 11.5cm x 4.2cm
- Weight: 0.361Kg | 361g
- Software Compatibility: Debian, DietPi , OMV, Ubuntu 16.04 plus OpenCL - Kernel 4:14 LTS on Linux
ODROID – HC2 also knows as Home Cloud Two works with any O.S from ODROID-XU4 is based on the same device. The metal frameworks as a great heat dissipater and is compatible with 3.5-inch, HDD/SDD, and 2.5-inch HDD.
HC-2 is in tune with NGINX, SSH, FTP, Docker, Samba, SQL, NFS, and WordPress. It also works with Linux distribution that includes Ubuntu, Arch, Debian, and OMV. The SATA port that is extremely high performance enables a storage device to work quicker especially thanks to Gigabit Ethernet port.