It is fast, efficient, and multi-purpose and carries a number of powerful features, yes! The Odroid-C1+ is yet another highly reliable single-board computer with amazing functionality. It is compatible with Arch Linux, LibreELEC, Android, Debian, Fedora, and Ubuntu Operating Systems and you can use this board for various purposes including gaming, general-purpose computing, home automation, set-top box, prototyping, software development workstation, and much more. The Odroid-C1+ is equipped with a 1.5GHz Amlogic S805, along with 1Gbyte DDR3 and Mali-450 MP2 Graphics Processing Unit.
- Processor: Amlogic S805 1.5GHz Quad-Core (28nm wafer/ARMv7)
- Graphics Processing Unit: OpenGL ES 2.0/1.1 supportive Mali-450 MP2
- Memory: 1Gbyte DDR3 SDRAM
- Storage Slots/Ports: MicroSD Slot (for up to 16GB Card) and eMMC socket
- OTG USB: 1x OTG MicroUSB Connector high speed
- HOST USB: 4x 2.0 HOST USB Type-A Connectors
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000Mbps (Auto-MDIX supportive) RJ-45
- HDMI (Audio Output)
- HDMI (Video Output)
- On-Board RTC
- 40-Pin Port accommodating GPIO/ADC/SPI/I2C/UART)
- 7-Pin I2C port
- WiFi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n (ITRI WLAN)
- Power Compatibility: 5V/2A
- Dimensions = 85mm x 56mm x 18mm
- PCB Thickness = 1mm
- Weight without Heatsink = 40g
- Weight with Heatsink = 56g
Remove the jumper on J8 in the case of not using the OTG USB for supply. By removing the jumper you’ll actually reduce the consumption as well as the heat generation and it’ll make a significant difference.
For Operating System Installation, you can either for an additional eMMC module or a MicroSD card but it is better to use the eMMC module because standard MicroSD card doesn’t perform well in this regard.