SIM7020E NB-IoT HAT for Raspberry Pi
Are you looking for a NarrowBand IoT HAT to support your Raspberry Pi PC? This SIM7020E could be your choice because this NB-IoT HAT is compatible with settings in various geographical locations covering Africa, Europe, Asia, and Australia. The SIM7020E supports B28/B20/B8/B5/B2/B1 bands. As far as the communication protocols are concerned, the SIM7020E NB-IoT HAT for Raspberry Pi supports COAP, MQTT, and LWM2M, etc. You need to just connect the HAT to Raspberry Pi and use the Serial AT Commands to control its functions. It is low-power, low-delay, and low-cost NB-IoT HAT but even then it facilitates wide coverage. You could use this HAT for asset tracking, remote monitoring, and to support intelligent instruments, etc.
Features of SIM7020E NB-IoT HAT for Raspberry Pi
- SIM7020E NB-IoT HAT is compatible with all Raspberry Pi boards
- It supports HHTPS, UDP, COAP, HTTP, MQTT, and LWM2M, etc.
- The HAT comes with the onboard USB interface to support power supply and debugging
- SIM7020E NB-IoT HAT also supports Host Boards (Arduino UART, STM32)
- 3V onboard voltage translator (you can convert it to 5V by using the onboard jumper)
- Features a SIM Card Slot (NB-IoT Specific Cards Compatible)
- 2x Status-Indicator LEDs
- 3GPP TS 27.007, V.25TER, and SIMCOM AT commands control
- 200bps ~ 921600bps (buad-rate) / 115200bps set by default
General Specs of SIM7020E NB-IoT HAT for Raspberry Pi
- Current (Idle Mode): VBAT 3.3V
- 5V Power Supply
- 4mA Sleep Mode
- Logic Level (By Default): 3.3V
- Logic Level (Optional): 5V
- 6mA Idle Mode
- 5uA PSM Mode
- eDRX: 70uA/655.36s
- Dimensions of the board: 65mm x 30.5mm
Communication Specs of SIM7020E NB-IoT HAT for Raspberry Pi
- FDD-LTE Band: B1/B2/B5/B8/B20/B28
- The NB Card determines the PDU mode as well as Text mode
- Data Rate (Downlink): ≤26.15Kbps
- Data Rate (Uplink): ≤62.5Kbps
- 2x Raspberry Pi Screws
- 1x Antenna
- 1x USB Type-A to USB Micro Cable
- 1x SIM7020E NB-IoT HAT for Raspberry Pi
- SIM7020E is only acceptable in Africa, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Make sure that the local server supports NB-IoT SIM7020E before you confirm your order.
- Raspberry Pi Board is NOT included in this offer.