The NanoPi M2A, revision of the NPi M2, is compatible with Android 4.1 and 4.1, Ubuntu-Core (Qt) and Debian 8.1. As far as the layout, footprint and advanced features are concerned, the NPi M2A follows the M2 and you can also identify it to a NanoPi M3.
NanoPi M2A Specifications
- Samsung S5P4418,400MHz (1.4 GHz) Processing Unit
- IGB DDR3 RAM
- Features AXP228 PMU (Power Management Unit) support for wakeup functions along with software power-off and sleep option
- One slot for MicroSD
- Ethernet support for (RTL8211E)
- 11b/g/n wireless connectivity support
- Dual mode 4.0 for Bluetooth
- Porcelain onboard antenna for Bluetooth, WiFi and IPX interface
- 5mm audio jack using HDMI for audio
- 54mm pitch 7 pin pin-header with onboard 12S interface
- Onboard Microphone
- 4x 2.0 USB Host out of which two are standard type A ports and the other two are 2.54mm pitch pin headers
- 1 Micro USB 2.0 Client
- SMT FPC seat with 45 pin and 0.5 mm LCD Interface for full-color LCD (RGB:8-8-8)
- 1080P of Type A HDMI 4A
- 0mm in 20pin pitch pin-header
- 5mm pitch FP socket with 24-pin DVP Camera Interface which includes ITU-R BT 601/656 8-bit,12C and 10
- 54mm pitch 40pin GPIO compatible with Raspberry Pi's GPIO that includes UART,SPI,12C, PWM,10 etc.
- :4Pin 54mm pitch pin header used in Debug Serial Port User Key which includes Power and Reset
- Power LED along with System Status LED
- Pins for RTC
- Configured for 5V/3A DC Power
- Eight-Layer PCB Dimension(mm):64 x 60 and ENIG
- Software of Android 4, 5.1, u-boot, Debian-Jessie, Ubuntu-Core-Xenial
NanoPi M2A Description
The NanoPi M2A has much more advanced features as compared to the NanoPI M3. One such feature is the combining the footprint, layout and the SoC of Samsung A53.
Following its predecessor, the NanoPi M2A not only offers a 40-pin, RPi-ready header but also onboard WiFi and 4.0 Bluetooth. It also has audio connections along with GbE, LVDS, HDMI, LCD, and DVP. Furthermore, it has two 2.0 USB ports, a micro-USB port, and two more USB headers.