Mini Base Board (B) for Raspberry Pi Compute Module CM4
The Mini Base Board for Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 has a small form factor however the options are sufficient. The board features the standard Compute Module 4 socket with a 40-Pin color-coded GPIO header for Raspberry Pi.
Onboard connectors on this CM4 Mini Base Board include DSI, CSI, FAN, RTC, USB, HDMI, Gigabit Ethernet RJ45, M.2 Slot, and Micro SD Card Slot. This Mini Base Board (B) is compatible with all variants of Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4.
Video Description of the Product
Connection Example with Compute Module 4
Hardware Components on Mini Base Board for RPi Compute Module 4
- CM4 Socket: Compatible with all RPi CM4 versions
- Programming and Power Input: To burn eMMC and power supply 5V / 2.5A
- Display Port: MIPI DSI
- Fan Connector: Facilitates Cooling Fan, speed measurement, and adjustment
- Camera Connectors: 2x Camera Ports (MIPI CSI)
- HDMI0 Port: HDMI0 connector supports 30fps 4K display quality
- USB 2.0 Ports: 2x USB2.0 interfaces compatible with different USB devices
- RJ45 Connector: 10 / 100 / 1000M Gigabit Ethernet connector
- 2 Indicator: Indicates M.2 interface status
- ACT Indicator: Indicates Raspberry Pi Operating System status
- PWR Indicator: Indicates Raspberry Pi power supply status
- BOOT Selection: Opened Jumper to boot CM4 from Micro SD Card or eMMC | Closed Jumper to boot CM4 from USB-C port
- I/O Header: Standard Raspberry Pi 40-PIN GPIO Header (Color-Coded)
- Micro SD Card Slot: Support Micro SD Card (only the lite variant with pre-burnt image)
- HDMI FFC Interface: 4K @ 30fps HDMI1 output supported
- USB 2.0 FFC Interface: Supports connection via adapter
- FE1.1S: Supports 4x USB ports via USB HUB chip
- M.2 Slot: Supports different NVME SSD and PCIe M.2 Key-M communication interface modules
- RTC Chip: Supports wakeup, reboot, shutdown, and other functions related to the RTC.
- RTC Interrupt Selection: PI-RUN: Rebooting Compute Module 4 on RTC Interruption | GN-EN: Shutdown Compute Module 4 on RTC Interruption | D4: Trigger D4 Pin on RTC Interruption
- EMC2301: Control fan and supports speed measurement and adjustment
- RTC Battery Holder: Supports RTC button cell CR1220
Precautions for Using Mini Base Board for RPi CM4
- The FAN supports only 5V fans. It is not compatible with a 12V fan.
- The board has a DSI0 display interface, not DSI1.
- The Type-C interface supports power supply and image burning (as USB SLAVE)
- Before burning the image via the Type-C interface, make sure to disconnect the devices so that the power supply for CM4 does not fluctuate.
- Weight: 49 grams | 0.049 kg
- Dimensions: 85mm x 56mm | 8.5cm x 5.6cm
- 1x Mini Base Board for RPi CM4
- 1x SSD Mounting Screw