MTS600 SSD M.2 Transcend SATA III 6GB/s
When working on your Mini PC, the read and write speed becomes significant to determine the performance level. You can optimize the read and write speed with the help of SATA data transmission. Generally, anything up to 650MB/s (Read Speed) and 460 MB/s (Write Speed) is considerable. But things have improved with the passage of time and today you could easily optimize the read and write speed with the help of the SATA III 6GB/s. If you are working on smart technology such as lightweight notebooks and ultrabooks, this MTS600 SSD M.2 Transcend SATA III 6GB/s is what you need to consider. This product is designed for faster and convenient multitasking.
Features of MTS600 SSD M.2 Transcend SATA III 6GB/s
- Storage Support: 512GB / 256GB / 128GB
- Weight: 6 grams / 0.12 Ounces
- Flash Storage Compatibility: MLC NAND Compatible
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V Compatible
- Cache: Supports DDR3 Cache
- Operating Temperature: From 0°C to 70°C
- Saves battery life with the help of Devsleep feature
- Supports S.M.A.R.T, TRIM, and NCQ Commands
- Outline (Edge-to-Edge) Dimensions: 60mm x 2mm x 3.58mm
The MTS600 SSD M.2 Transcend SATA III 6GB/s not only supports the Hard Drive and system memory but it also supports cache memory. Moreover, this SSD optimizes the performance with the help of the Intel Smart Response Technology. In simple words, the MTS600 SSD M.2 Transcend SATA III is capable of system configuration. With the help of this SSD, you can free the storage space on the Hard Disk. The frequently used files are kept on the SSD via the ISRT and it increases the speed of response. The smaller form factor of this SSD means that you could use it to free storage space on mobile devices as well.