Bright White and IR Camera Light for Raspberry Pi
The Bright White and IR Camera Light for Raspberry Pi is also compatible with some PCs from other brands, for instance, Arduino Mini PCs. In essence, this camera light is actually the add-on/breakout for Raspberry Pi. Let us not forget that it also works with the Mini PCs that are compatible with the I2C interface. With the help of this camera light, you can easily illuminate the PC with white bright light and IR light. The Bright White and IR Camera Light is also compatible with the Raspberry Pi NoIR camera module. You simply have to connect it via an I2C interface. It supports the command line written in different scripts including python. Not only that you can control the brightness level but you can also use the LED (onboard) driver chip to control the brightness level of LED.
Features of Bright White and IR Camera Light for Raspberry Pi
- You can fully control this camera light using the command line
- The LED brightness level is adjustable with the help of the LED (onboard) driver chip
- Compatible with all 5V LEDs which support I2C interface
- You have the option of adding LEDs of a variety of colors
- Contains 8x Bright Infrared (LITEON HSDL-4261) LEDs
- Contains 4x Bright White (C5513A-WSN-CV0Y0151) LEDs
- It comes with mounting holes (M2) which are also there on the Pi NoIR camera module. You can use screws and spacers to mount the camera light on to the camera module.
The Bright White and IR Camera Light for Raspberry Pi is a nice addition to the camera accessories. This camera light equips the camera module with the bright light and IR light simultaneously.
- 1x Bright White and IR Camera Light for Raspberry Pi (the LD driver chip is pre-assembled)
- 1x right-angle header
- 3x stickers
- 1x Info card
- 4x C5513A-WSN-CV0Y0151 Bright Light LEDs
- 8x LITEON HSDL-4261 Bright Infrared LEDs
- 12x Nylon Nuts M2
- 3x Nylon Blots M2 12mm
- 1x header-cable 4-way / 20cm
- The Pi NoIR or any other camera module is NOT INCLUDED