KKSB Nano Pi M1 Plus Case
This Metal case is used for Nano Pi M1 Plus from FriendlyArm and is one part of some of the best cases for protecting the board because of the rigid design. The Nano Pi M1 Plus is used by geeks and makers around the world.
Nano Pi M1 Plus works with u-boot, Debian, Ubuntu-Core, eflasher and Android.
The Nano Pi M1 Plus runs Ubuntu Core. Ubuntu is a minimal OS that typically requires users to remotely connect to the device from another machine via the command line.
The case material of the case is of alloyed aluminum. It is powder coated black top and white powder coat bottom part.
The case is adapted to the board's features.
The case also suits companies to provide a rigid and high-quality case for projects.
The board is possible to mount with the two integrated holes. The board is supported by 4 self-clinching standoffs and mounted to the case with 4 screws.
The top and bottom part snaps together without any screws.
The board is not included in this item.
Hardware Spec for Nano Pi M1 Plus:
- CPU: Allwinner H3, Quad-core Cortex-A7@1.2GHz
- GPU: Mali400MP2@600MHz，Supports OpenGL ES2.0
- Connectivity: 1 x Power Button and 1 x Reset Button
- Storage: 8GB eMMC
- USB Host: USB 2.0 x 3, 2 x USB Type A and 1 x 2.54mm pitch pin-header
- WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n
- Antenna Interface: Shared by WiFi and Bluetooth, IPX interface
- Audio input/output Port 3.5mm jack/Via HDMI,HDMI 1.4 1080P, CVBS
- Bluetooth: 4.0 dual mode
- IR: onboard IR receiver
- Microphone: onboard microphone
- microSD Slot: 1
- micro USB: power input and data transmission, OTG
- DVP Camera Interface: 24pin, 0.5mm pitch FPC seat
- GPIO: 40pin, 2.54mm pitch pin-header, compatible with RasberryPi 2's GPIO. It contains UART, SPI, I2C, I2S/PCM, SPDIF-OUT and IO
- Serial Debug Port: 4Pin, 2.54mm pitch pin-header
- PCB Dimension: 64 x 60 mm, ENIG
- Power: DC 5V/2A
- Working temperature: -30℃ to 80℃
- OS: u-boot, Debian, Ubuntu-Core, eflasher, Android