Multi-Frequency micro:bit IoT LoRa Node
This is a simple micro:bit IoT LoRa Node that supports multiple frequencies. This device is compatible with networks based on IoT. It supports your Mini PCs with micro:bit BBC. The Multi-Frequency micro:bit IoT LoRa Node makes prototyping easy and quick because this device contains a LoRa stack. It allows you to add sensors and buttons to customize the Long-Range network. This node is based on RAKWireless (RAK811) that is supported by the Semtech SX1276 Long-Range technology.
Features of Multi-Frequency micro:bit IoT LoRa Node
- The micro:bit IoT LoRa Node supports KR 920MHz, AS923MHz, IN 868 (867MHz), AU 915 (928MHz), EU 863 (870MHz) and US 901 (928MHz)
- It is a Low-Power device that needs less than 50mA during transmission
- Features u.FL connector
- You can also integrate u.FL connector with external antennas
- This IoT LoRa Node supports LoRaWAN connections
- LoRaP2P Modes supported
- It can also work with IoT LoRa Gateway HAT for Raspberry Pi
- The RAK811 LoRa Radio (fully-embedded LoRaWAN stack)
What is IoT LoRa Gateway HAT?
IoT LoRa Gateway HAT is the hardware capable of receiving Long-Range Nodes (packets) and bridging these packets to the networks. Even if there are hundreds of nodes, the LoRa HAT can easily receive packets from all the nodes at the same time. In simple words, the IoT LoRa HAT functions like a WiFi router.
- 1x RAK811 Pre-assembled
- 1x Info card
- 1x Multi-Frequency micro:bit IoT LoRa Node